collapse

Author Topic: Russian board for Bloodlines 1/2  (Read 648 times)

Offline samspin

• Administratrix
  • Ancillus
Re: Russian board for Bloodlines 1/2
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 07:26:43 AM »
You do have moderator status for that sub board, so the options should be available to you under "attachments and other options". I've attached screenshots to show where this is. If these options are not showing for you please let me know  :smile:

Offline Psycho-A

• Russian Board Moderator
  • Ancillus
  • Bloodlines SDK developer
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 04:27:38 PM »
@samspin, I still have no these additional options in that section.

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 08:07:35 PM »
I couldn't find another way in the admin panel to only give you the abilities in all of the forum, so I just made you a global moderator. It doesn't affect anything on your end, but you now should also have access to see the moderator forum, where you can openly communicate with the rest of staff all at once, if you need to bounce an idea off us or anything.

Offline Psycho-A

• Ancillus
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 10:15:34 PM »
I couldn't find another way in the admin panel to only give you the abilities in all of the forum, so I just made you a global moderator. It doesn't affect anything on your end, but you now should also have access to see the moderator forum, where you can openly communicate with the rest of staff all at once, if you need to bounce an idea off us or anything.
Thanks - but I sill can't see any abilities to manipulate topics. I see Admin and Moderation panels, can access them and write there, can manage users, but that's all.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong or I should enable something in my profile?

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 10:43:06 PM »
You don't need to do anything in your profile. I noticed an error in the permissions for global moderator and enabled them. Can you see the options inside the posts now? I hope I figured it out.

Offline Psycho-A

• Ancillus
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 11:14:22 PM »
You don't need to do anything in your profile. I noticed an error in the permissions for global moderator and enabled them. Can you see the options inside the posts now? I hope I figured it out.
Now it's all okay, thanks! Maybe now even I don't need to be a global moderator (just to avoid possible problems :)).
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 11:19:28 PM by Psycho-A »

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2019, 08:51:24 AM »
Now it's all okay, thanks! Maybe now even I don't need to be a global moderator (just to avoid possible problems :)).

It might sound very weird, but I fixed the issue by modifying the permissions of the Global Moderator position. I wasn't able to narrow it down by board, even though adding you to the board moderation when I created the board should have done that. I may be able to create a custom title for you to replace Global Moderator, but the changes would be in name only, permissions would be the same.

Offline Psycho-A

• Ancillus
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2019, 03:02:37 PM »
It might sound very weird, but I fixed the issue by modifying the permissions of the Global Moderator position. I wasn't able to narrow it down by board, even though adding you to the board moderation when I created the board should have done that. I may be able to create a custom title for you to replace Global Moderator, but the changes would be in name only, permissions would be the same.
Okay. Then let it be something like "Russian Board Moderator" or just "Russian Moderator" at your discretion =)

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2019, 11:36:48 PM »
I added the group. It's been a while since I've messed with doing this, so please let me know if it's any different on your end, or if all is good.  :thanku: