collapse

* Notice

Important notice: From 20/12/2017 (after a server change) Microsoft had been blocking email from PlanetVampire.com. If you have a Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com email address (or have been trying to message a member with such an email address) your messages might not have got through. You may also have been unable to receive password reset/activation emails. As of 31/01/2018: our server's new IP address, previously used by a spammer, has been unblocked. You may wish to try again if you have been having problems.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Discord group  (Read 117 times)

Offline The Shadow Man

• The shadow that haunts the mind
  • Methuselah
Discord group
« on: December 09, 2017, 11:32:50 PM »
Discord group response is generally one of the slowest things I've experienced in a long time. Whats the point of making people answer questions before letting them in when you won't even let them in? This is the second time I've tried to gain access to the discord group and I'm still waiting. Who I'm guessing is the moderator doesn't even respond even though they are clearly identified as online.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:36:05 PM by The Shadow Man »

* Game Files