DoomPack V2

Filesize: 127.42MB  Views: (2365)  Downloads (5)  Last Download: September 03, 2020, 03:02:51 pm 
Description:
This is the DoomPack, which converts models/assets from Doom 2016 and Doom3 such as Weapons, Player Skins and Enemies into Redemption.

Install:

Delete any previous Versions of the file before installing. Then Unzip/Unrar all files to any folder, then move "DoomPack.nob",
into main Vampire Folder and override if asked.

Minimum System Requierements:

AT LEAST 2GB of Ram and a 1GB Video Card with a 2.6ghz CPU

Recomended System Requirements:

3.2Ghz CPU, 4GB of Ram and 2GB Video Card, Vampire Redemption is really dependant of CPU speed, so if you have a faster
CPU DoomPack should perform better.

******IMPORTANT******
Keep your NPC Spawns with the ST in check, Redemption is too old and dependant of DX7/DX9, which was not meant to go beyond 128MB of Ram
So beware!! Your PC may be Overkill, but it's DX7 ancient Tech which keeps your Monster PC from using it's full potential.

CHARACTER SKINS:

Doom3 Marines

ENEMIES:

Doom3 Enemies

Archvile
Baron Of Hell
CacoDemon
Cherub
Cyber-Demon
Forgotten One
HellKnight
Imp
Lost Soul
Mancubus
Pinky
Revenant
Tick
Trite
Wraith
Possessed Commando
Possessed Sawyer
Zombie Bones
Zombie Fatty
Zombie Half Burned
Zombie Hazmat
Zombie Sawyer
Zombie Scientists 3 variants

Doom4 Enemies

Archvile/Summoner
Baron of Hell
CacoDemon
Harvester
Hellknight
Imp
Lost Soul
Mancubus
Pinky
Prowler
Revenant
Zombie Unwilling
Zombie Worker
Zombie Scientist

WEAPONS:

D3 PlasmaGun
D3 Pistol
D3 Shotgun
D3 SubMachineGun
D3 ChainGun
D3 RocketLauncher
D3 ChainSaw
D3 BFG

D4 PlasmaRifle                 (Alt Fire Launches a bigger plasma blast that uses 5 ammo)
D4 Pistol                      (Alt Fire Shots a bigger Energy blast that uses 2 ammo with lower firerate)
D4 HeavyAssaultRifle           (Alt Fire shots a single round that does more damage with lower firerate)
D4 CombatShotGun               (Alt Fire launches a granade that will explode on hitting ground/object/target)
D4 SuperShotgun                
D4 BurstRifle                  
D4 LightningGun          
D4 HellShot                    (Alt fire shots a stronger hellfire beam, ituses 2 ammo with lower firerate)
D4 Reaper                      (Alt fire shots a bigger hellfire laser type blast that uses 2 ammo with lower firerate)
D4 StaticRifle                 (Alt fire does more damage as it charges more, but takes longer to fire)
D4 VortexRifle                 (Alt fire does more damage as it charges more, but takes longer to fire)
D4 GaussCannon  
D4 BFG

Special Thanks:

Yhwh                  First and Above all
Javokis (like always) for Scripts, Tuts and Not Editor Fixes, file hosting and extreme support.
Signothorn            Promoting GigaPack in his videos and in Planet-Vampire.com.
Nihilistics Software  VtM - Redemption Game.
ID/Bethesda           Doom
Perfected Doom Mod    For the Baron of Hell Doom3 Model.

*All models and files are owned by their respective owners.* I OWN NOTHING nor claim to do so.

Disclaimer:
By downloading this file you agree that I will not be responsible for any type of damage this file could provoke to your hardware or software,
so use this file at your own Risk. Also, by downloading this file you also agree I Am not violating any Copyrighted/TradeMark material and you will also not
try to sue me for any legal reasons. And if you even consider thinking of sueing me, you agree to compensate me for $2,500,000 USD at the end of the dispute :p

You May modify or use files in this pack IF YOU CREDIT the Above CopyRight/License owners/developers, don't know why you particularly use them, as you can find these
models with higher texture/poly on the Internet.

etayorius@hotmail.com

Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/etayorius

Donations:
If you like and respect my work, consider donating to the cause :)
PayPal:      Paypal.me/etayorius
Ethereum:    0xC88649c56eAb7087132541A7EEF454aa4dAa0dba
Bitcoin:     1Jk8ddpvh6ukJP7x1aDBnUgufoszcf7ocj
Want to donate Steam Games instead?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/etayorius/

This file is free to share/use, if you are being charged any amount of cash then you have been ripped off.
Keywords: Doom Doom3 Doom4 Doom 2016 
Posted by: EtaYorius May 20, 2019, 06:18:23 pm

Rating: This download has not been rated yet.

Comments (0)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal