Tainted Love - A Heather Reskin Pack

Filesize: 13.78MB  Views: (1549)  Downloads (28)  Last Download: April 30, 2021, 12:40:58 pm 
Previous Download | Next Download
Description: For Heather's default outfit, I decided to give her something that, in my opinion, emphasizes her sweetness and innocence, while staying true to her "girl next door" look. There's a hint of sexiness in there but not too much. I also edited her facial texture a bit, giving her some better defined/more detailed lips, eyebrows and eyelashes. Minimal makeup for this one.

For her sexy lingerie look, I didn't change too much, only added a few details like lace textures and trimming to the panties and a black bra peeking out of her top.

The biggest change is perhaps her goth look; apart from the new SHINY!latex pants, textured corset and fishnet armwarmers, I gave her more subtle eye makeup, glossy lips and had her keep her red hair, which I think goes quite nicely with the gothic outfit.

Installation:

IF you are using Wesp5's Unofficial Patch: unpack the file and place in Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines\Unofficial_Patch

If you aren't using the Unofficial Patch (although you really really should!), just place them in Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines\Vampire
Keywords: heather  heather poe  retexture  reskin 
Posted by: Ghanima_Atreides April 22, 2019, 08:11:13 am

Rating: This download has not been rated yet.

Comments (0)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal