collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Chapter 2.0: The First Hand is Dealt  (Read 15128 times)

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: Chapter 2.0: The First Hand is Dealt
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2011, 07:52:24 AM »
Ashford grimaces and looks at his friend.
"He's right, Ben. We can start bending over and taking it up the ass for this trickster guy right here and now if we start turning on each other this quickly. I sure as hell don't plan to do ANYTHING until he gives me some more fuckin' information. We're NOT against each other here, and we're NOT going to take daphne's death lyin' down. Still though, it's not her fault. I was about to attack the smarmy cocksucker myself. The guy wore so many faces, after all... How the fuck were we to know it was Daphne who was actually in there?"
Ashford gives a solemn look to Ben and then turns back to Sayuri.

"Still: much as I hate to say it- He did ask you to leave and it's his right to ask it of you by the traditions, any time, for any reason. Unless he changes his mind, you gotta leave."

Ashford hands her a card with his information on it. He recites a rhetoric with a hint of a smug grin.
"call, text or email- any time, day or night. happy to help if I can. Give it some time. Ben here will cool off and we'll all meet up again to laugh this shit off."

Ashford motions her towards the Exit.

Offline Friktion

• Methuselah
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2011, 03:14:47 AM »
As the girl walks, quite literally, off the stage several changes occur simultaneously in the atmosphere.  The swirling darkness around the stage fades until it is a see-through wisp of its former self and the house lights suddenly turn on.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The tentacles vanish as a result, their original source of darkness now dissipation.

Spoiler for Hiden:
  The scene will draw to a close somewhere between two to three days  of no new responses.  Your experience will be decided based on  roleplaying and development, not by how many miles you walk so don't think ending the scene quicker will provide faster bonuses.  A particularly amazing verbal exchange between characters is worth just as much as running around and pimp slapping people.

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2011, 07:56:34 AM »
"Id reconsider ...Ben, doesn't matter what she would have done ,  that nasty blow to the head that Puck must have inflicted would've killed her anyway over time-" Adam pauses "He probably would've killed Daphne anyway so she wouldn't be able to tell what little she knew". He looks down at the corpse trying to find some kind of sympathy within him.

"If We leave her here, without a fall guy, its your theater and you can bet the Police will hound you but on the other hand if you make her disappear her family and friends will have no closure... "

Offline Voidshaper

• Ancillus
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2011, 04:52:57 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Conscience
Rolled 3d10 : 3, 6, 7, total 16

Offline Voidshaper

• Ancillus
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »
"For the love of all that's -" Benjamin climbs to his feet, frustrated, and faces Adam and Ashford. "I know, ok? Nine hells I get it. I'm not a drooling invalid." His eyes narrow.

"You think I don't see that it's this fuckin' header that's behind all this? I do. Right now though? It doesn't damn well matter. My employee is dead. A girl I swore to help through college with this job." He stretches his arm to point at Daphne's body.

"So fuckin' sorry if I take one cac swallowing minute here to have an ounce of grief for her like a proper fuckin' person."

"Jesus christ." Benjamin turns around, crossing his arms and pressing his fingers into his forehead, trying to think clearly. As much as he didn't want to deal with it right now, this Adam fellow was right. They had to do something about Daphne - soon.

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2011, 06:27:05 AM »
"How self centered of you , but hey whatever... Ben... If you want to sit around here and pretend you are a proper person Its your haven and i'm not going to stop you but I'm not sticking around either..." Adam pauses looks between Ashford and Ben, both with a tint of cynical disbelief, wondering how someone as seemingly reckless as Ben gets to run this place , "right" he says finally and turns to the exit..

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2011, 08:13:00 AM »
Ashford purses his lips, sympathetically looking over to his friend and allowing him his time to grieve.
The look in his eyes says it all. Sympathy and understanding clearly resonate through his features, layered with a harder, subtler look that seems to say: Let it go.

Offline dellama13

• Neonate
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »
Victor walks up to the stage and joins the troupe.

He clears his voice in quiet announcing manner. "Ben....I know the pain and wound is still fresh. However, may I be bold and offer you could embrace her, or I could. In these dire unique circumstances, I think no one would say anything to help you heal or her contiue on with life. You already have what seems to be a mentoring nature."

victor stands firm and hopes for little negitive recourse.

Offline Voidshaper

• Ancillus
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2011, 04:40:03 PM »
Benjamin looks at Victor, his face heavy with fatigue.

"No. She deserves better than this half-life, and neither you nor I could put the life she had back together." He looks down at her on the floor, arms crossed and face smudged clean of blood. "She's at peace. We would be twice the monsters we already are to wrench her back from it now. The deed has been done..." He frowns solemnly.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »
Ashford turns to Ben.

"I hate to say it, pal, but the weasly Tzimisce motherfucker might be right... I mean... We all want a chance to keep going, especially if we get greased for absolutely no fucking reason. Might be able to turn something totally senseless into something that might benefit her in the end... Also- have you considered that maybe she has some memory of this trickster's name? real personality? Fuckin' shoe size and the like? Getting a leg up and saving a life sounds like a pretty good trade over fuckin college in my book."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:16:47 PM by Malavis »

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2011, 11:48:58 PM »
Adam stops at the end of the rows of seats by the exit from the theater hall, however despite the distance from the stage the acoustics and his heightened senses allow him to pick up their conversation very clearly.

He turns back to look at them, standing on the exit's threshold.

"She is no longer on this plane of existence... Though we could try to do a seance later if you'd like!"
He raised his voice enough for them to hear him, couldn't help himself from saying that, as morbidly sarcastic  as it is, his eyes search for that shadowmancing Asian woman, he better stick with her at least for now.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2011, 11:52:12 PM »
"I'd heard an embrace could work after death... If we're quick anyway..."

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2011, 12:13:59 AM »
"Its possible but by now id expect her blood cooled down but you can try, though then there is also the matter of the right to sire her "

Offline dellama13

• Neonate
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »
Victor stands over the body of Daphene and looks at Ben.

"I am hated and damned enough, no need to cause more bad blood between us nor cause her to be damned and bastard spawn if I was to perform the deed. Just a thought to give her a second life."

Victor looks at her lifeless body and at Ben and Ashford. He feels a small stirring inside, seeing the emotional and moral like suffering they are displaying is almost warming to a long dead part of himself. He turns away quickly and rubs his face and scoffs. Thinking to himself, such monsters shouldn't know this feeling. The damned canites pining over her

Victor speaks with a shakey voice "besides my options, I am not an expert at cleaning up from invisable wars. I do not mean to be cold. Tell me what I may do to help or let's move on. You must have friends or cleaners for this kind of accident."

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2011, 02:20:02 AM »
Ashford shoots a sidelong glance at Ben, then looks back to Victor.

"Did you talk like this back in your mortal days? Or was it all 'Forsooth, me hither yon thou- BURGERS at my place tomorrow! Bringeth your own beer or there shall be bad blood between us!- Verily, Bee Why, Oh bee!"

Ashford prances as he says so, but his question seems genuine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal