collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: windows 8 stuttering  (Read 807 times)

Offline Jumee

• Fledgling
windows 8 stuttering
« on: July 05, 2015, 11:58:15 pm »
hey all, I played bloodlines on windows 7 and had no issues with it, but now that I am using w8, I have stuttering during conversations and sometimes randomly when running around

I have tried disabling the environmental sounds and high quality audio, and also tried running it in compatibility mode for windows xp and 98, it did not help, I also cant lower hardware acceleration I dont think my graphics card supports that, since I cant find the option anywhere

has anyone else had this issue, and is there a way to run bloodlines on windows 8?

I am using the steam version if that matters

Offline Whispers

• Ancillus
Re: windows 8 stuttering
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 10:27:44 am »
Steam and Win 8 here, and not having that problem so maybe something else is causing it? Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Offline Signothorn

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
Re: windows 8 stuttering
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 06:18:28 pm »
It seems to vary based on hardware, not just o/s, though I. I run Bloodlines just fine in 8.1 and no compatibility mode, other than running as admin. I didn't need to run as admin on W7, or don't remember doing it. Are you using the Unofficial Patch?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal