collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: why all the npc in the street just stand and don't move  (Read 1147 times)

Offline [archive] keepwatcher

• Fledgling
                after i fix the unoffical patch4.02,all the npc just stand and don't walking.
 i want know how to solve this problem.

another question is after i used the protean, my screen became mess-up and i can only see the health and blood pool. then i press F8 to stop protean, the screen is clear again.

thanks for any helps                        

Offline [archive] JC_Phoenix7

• Fledgling
Re: why all the npc in the street just stand and don't move
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:00 am »
  • Best Answer
  •                 That was an unfortunate side effect of restoring Bertrum's PC. It should be fixed in 4.3, which Wesp might release this week.

"Hello everyone, it seems a small glitch in 4.2 may stop the pedestrians in Santa Monica from moving. I will try to have the patch updated, but for anyone already experiencing this just remove the two files sm_hub_1* in the maps/graphs folder and ignore the later AI-node message on loading the map. " -Wesp from the 4.2 topic.

As for the animalism problem I don't know... I can verify that it most likely isn't the patch's fault. I played through 4.2 with a gangrel, maxed animalism without any problems. You might want to give your computer specs or note anything that might be odd while you're using animalism.

Offline [archive] keepwatcher

• Fledgling
    Re: why all the npc in the street just stand and don't move
    « Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 04:31:00 am »
  • Best Answer
  •                 very thanks for your helping
     and forgive me ,the second question is not bout animalism,it's about protean,i messd these two disciplines in my memory. maybe useing protean's requirment are more higher than my computer. i just have an 64mb old video card sad                        

Offline [archive] JC_Phoenix7

• Fledgling
    why all the npc in the street just stand and don't move
    « Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:00 am »
                    Might be the heat vision thing, I remember getting some minor stuttering/lag when the protean timer ran out. Other than that Protean worked fine for me.

I remembered this mod from Paine's site that might help:

http://paine.planetvampire.gamespy.com/?action=files&op=view&id=438

It removes the heat vision effect.                        

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal