collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VTMB - remote / tv play setup  (Read 2654 times)

Offline YamiRaziel

• Neonate
  • Redeemer & Destroyer
    • Citadelata - a fantasy based fan site
VTMB - remote / tv play setup
« on: February 13, 2022, 10:56:44 pm »
Hello Planet V.
I am wondering if anyone has managed to accomplish a good enough setup for remote play of the game.

I have stopped playing on PC and I want to play the game on another device, maybe through streaming.

I have:
- laptop with VTMB
- TV with AppleTV
- Modded PS Vita
- PS3 / PS4 / PS5 controllers.

I was wondering whether I can possibly stream the game to my tv via Rainway software for example, launch Steam, setup a controller and play it on my TV.

Has anyone accomplished this and have any tips and suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: VTMB - remote / tv play setup
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 09:52:12 am »
Well. I don't know anything about streaming and such stuff.

My suggestion would be to use an HDMI cable (or something like that) to connect the PC and the TV. And regarding the use of a PS controller I only know of this XBox controller compability mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/vampirebloodlines/mods/155 Maybe analysing how it works might lead you to the right direction.

Good luck  :wink:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal