collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 11.3 has been released!  (Read 13491 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.3 has been released!
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2022, 11:46:21 am »
It makes sense to sell if I do not use this weapon and I need money for other cartridges, in any case, I cannot buy cartridges for them either. In the previous update, I could buy these ammo, now I can’t, maybe in the next one I can again.  :cheesy:
Try the one I just uploaded, it works fine for me...

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #181 on: September 30, 2022, 11:53:09 am »
I decided to install an update on a clean game.
Some control settings have been reset, for example, camera rotation, etc.
In this case, if you use the return to default settings, then the value will return, but the value of the F button will fly off.

The shield is broken again. For example, if we have a Shield level of 5, then when activated, we will receive only 2 points to absorb. And to get the maximum +10 absorption, you need to re-activate the active shield until the maximum is reached, that is, several times in a row.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 11:57:34 am by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2022, 01:42:13 pm »
In this case, if you use the return to default settings, then the value will return, but the value of the F button will fly off.
I think I forgot to set the correct alias in the default.cfg file, I will fix that in a hotfix.

For example, if we have a Shield level of 5, then when activated, we will receive only 2 points to absorb.
Damn, the exploit fix breaks the Numina itself! I will reset it in a hotfix and contemplate over the weekend if I can manage to fix it in another way. Otherwise you will be able to stack Faith Shield and Divine Vision without loosing Faith. But then Faith is free anyway :).

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2022, 08:40:23 am »
Update: I think I fixed the Numina in a reasonable way now. If you use them correctly, the stacking exploit will not work except for the first time you use a Numina and then you have to continuately press the Numina key which should be difficult and will not prolong the time, only stall it. If you have a Numina running while saving or changing a map, it will continue after loading but still the game doesn't really remember the old one so you will get messed up key and sound behaviour. I fear this is the best that I can do, please test it with the attached files!

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2022, 04:30:06 pm »
Checked. Now it works well. It's a pity that for faith points, the shield can no longer be accumulated (I did not consider this a bug). And when the shield is activated, the weapon is removed. Also, when loading the game with the active shield, you will need to press activation twice for it to work correctly. But overall, it's working fine now.

I noticed one feature in the base game. When we get to Chinatown for the first time, a policeman will walk along the street. At the same time, after the Cutscene with the kidnapping of Kiki, he disappears from the map forever and the cops will only appear in case of a criminal violation.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #185 on: October 02, 2022, 05:18:45 pm »
But overall, it's working fine now.
Sadyl, this is about as good as I can make it. The fixes includes some of the ugliest hack I have ever done :)!

When we get to Chinatown for the first time, a policeman will walk along the street. At the same time, after the Cutscene with the kidnapping of Kiki, he disappears from the map forever and the cops will only appear in case of a criminal violation.
Fixed! The cops appearing after violations are others.

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2022, 05:03:29 pm »
I have a question, one of the enemy types in Grout's mansion is attacking us with claws, but isn't that wrong? These are the usual Malkavin ghouls.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2022, 05:34:24 pm »
I have a question, one of the enemy types in Grout's mansion is attacking us with claws, but isn't that wrong? These are the usual Malkavin ghouls.
Yes, the males in Grout's mansion attack with claw gloves and I asked Lenuska years ago if she could seperate them so I could make them a weapon like the Tiger's Claws. She told me that they are part of the model, so this is impossible! I guess Grout must have found a way to make them deal aggravated damage using poison or similar, or maybe multiple blades always cause aggravated damage? After all the Tiger's Claws deal it too and I know little about the VtM lore besides from the game...

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2022, 06:42:15 pm »
Since they have clawed gloves, I have no more questions. It suits me just fine.  :laugh:

Offline Psycho-A

• Russian Board Moderator
  • Methuselah
  • Bloodlines SDK developer
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2022, 02:04:32 pm »
Glad to see that the patch is still developing, Wesp! :)
But is the Github branch now abandoned? Or it was just moved to a different fork? I've looked at the link today, and the last commits were made there already 5 months ago...

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2022, 03:11:46 pm »
But is the Github branch now abandoned? Or it was just moved to a different fork?
I use the Fork program and it shows the last change 3 days ago, called "Improved Chinatown cop fix". But I did notice that lately this tool never reaches 100% when updating anymore, maybe this is the reason?

Offline Psycho-A

• Russian Board Moderator
  • Methuselah
  • Bloodlines SDK developer
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2022, 02:21:02 pm »
I use the Fork program and it shows the last change 3 days ago, called "Improved Chinatown cop fix". But I did notice that lately this tool never reaches 100% when updating anymore, maybe this is the reason?
I don't know; looks like you used different code branch, because the former public repo stays unchanged since May.
I have always used this link before, being away from the forum, to find out news about updates...

Spoiler for Hiden:
p.s. Did you get my message in the PM?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 02:25:25 pm by Psycho-A »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2022, 06:20:14 pm »
I don't know; looks like you used different code branch, because the former public repo stays unchanged since May.
Weird. I think there was a problem once which made Fork loose everything but it works for me again. And when I click in Fork on master it displays the same link that you used above which is outdated! So what do I do now?

Did you get my message in the PM?
Yes, and I already replied :).

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2022, 06:17:12 pm »
I can confirm, the GitHub was last updated on the 8th of May....
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2022, 11:05:43 pm »
I can confirm, the GitHub was last updated on the 8th of May....
So do you know anything about GitHub to fix it? It works fine locally for me, if it doesn't work for anybody else I can stop updating it!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal