collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 11.3 has been released!  (Read 14029 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.3 has been released!
« Reply #165 on: September 24, 2022, 03:12:27 pm »
I explained it better on the other thread about this, but what do you think moves the pony tail? It is connected to a bone, if it involves bones or animation you can't edit it. Because assuming it was rigged correctly, it was made this way.
Okay, I understand better now, but Norrwin managed to fix Flynn's ponytail just fine and it must also be connected to a bone.

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2022, 03:08:56 pm »
When playing as a Hunter, in the character menu, the default stats will be distributed as in 1 screenshot. Is it possible to make them look like in the 2nd screenshot? For we will not need social skills, except for trade, we will not come across computers, and hand-to-hand combat does not make sense, because the player from the start has a good melee weapon.

Is it possible to make sure that after completing the mission, when we get back to the monastery, our health is completely restored? For in the monastery itself there is an Elysium zone, and numina cannot be used and there is no regen like a vampire and you will have to heal yourself at the beginning of the next mission, which is a little annoying.

Now on to the vampire game. During the bloody hunt, if we do not play for the Nosferatu, then three vampires from their clan can attack us, and they will attack us with their claws. I don’t see a problem in this, because although by default their claws do not give aggravated damage, but in a board game, when generating a character, you can take a perk for claws for them, in order to inflict such damage.
But if we ourselves play for the Nosferatu, then instead of them, we will come across two Malkavians and one Brujah attacking with claws. They are not in a state of insanity and they cannot have a perk (dignity) like Nosferatu. This means they have at least a second level of Protean that another vampire could have taught them. This is quite possible, because Beckett, too, could teach us this discipline. On the other hand, other vampires only use their disciplines, so I've never decided if it's a mistake or not.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 03:11:56 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2022, 06:41:27 pm »
When playing as a Hunter, in the character menu, the default stats will be distributed as in 1 screenshot. Is it possible to make them look like in the 2nd screenshot? For we will not need social skills, except for trade, we will not come across computers, and hand-to-hand combat does not make sense, because the player from the start has a good melee weapon.
This should be possible.

Is it possible to make sure that after completing the mission, when we get back to the monastery, our health is completely restored? For in the monastery itself there is an Elysium zone, and numina cannot be used and there is no regen like a vampire and you will have to heal yourself at the beginning of the next mission, which is a little annoying.
I will take a look, but this will probably cause the typical problems in that you have the wrong hands afterwards...

But if we ourselves play for the Nosferatu, then instead of them, we will come across two Malkavians and one Brujah attacking with claws. They are not in a state of insanity and they cannot have a perk (dignity) like Nosferatu. This means they have at least a second level of Protean that another vampire could have taught them. This is quite possible, because Beckett, too, could teach us this discipline. On the other hand, other vampires only use their disciplines, so I've never decided if it's a mistake or not.  :laugh:
The enemies are switched depending on your own clan and I don't know if Troika ever thought that far.

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2022, 06:59:37 pm »
If it causes problems with the hands, then it is not worth it, but if such a problem is not found, then it is worth trying.

I'll just remind you that originally in the bloodhunt map, most of the vampires were armed with claws, which was clearly a mistake. Therefore, you gave out firearms and melee weapons to most of the vampires on the map. And you left these three vampires in the screenshots unchanged. I myself do not think that the Troika thought this point so far, so it seems to me rather a mistake and these three vampires need to be armed with a katana.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2022, 07:43:03 pm »
I think we shouldn't overthink it. Only because a NPC recycles a PC model of a particular clan it doesn't mean the NPC actually comes from that clan. Just casual models, weapons and disciplines randomization....
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2022, 09:24:54 pm »
If it causes problems with the hands, then it is not worth it, but if such a problem is not found, then it is worth trying.
I can't do this without giving the secret away, also you don't get healed as a vampire entering Elysium.

I myself do not think that the Troika thought this point so far, so it seems to me rather a mistake and these three vampires need to be armed with a katana.
A katana is too strong and does not fit with some clans, I will give fists (Potence), Shin Guntos (Fortitude) and fireaxes (Obfuscate Malkavians) instead.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 11:45:57 am by Wesp5 »

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2022, 05:01:57 pm »
The vampire in the first screenshot was previously armed with an Anaconda, now he is holding a Mac-10. The vampire in the second screenshot in the parking lot used to be holding a Steyr AUG, now he's holding a shotgun. The Malkavian vampire in the third screenshot used to hold a Desert Eagle, now he holds an Anaconda. Is it made on purpose?

A Nosferatu that spawns in an alley by script will attack with its fists, although it will wield an ax for a few seconds upon spawning. If a Malkavian spawns there instead of a Nosferatu, then there is a good chance that he will attack with his fists instead of an axe, and the same goes for the second Malkavian in the parking lot.

If you play as a hunter, and decide to load the old game as a vampire, the bar will be white and even restarting the game will not fix it. You have to start a new game as a vampire, and only then load the save for the vampire. Very irritating.

When installing a new update, the assignment of the power button (F) flies every time, as I understand it, this is also due to the game for the hunter.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2022, 05:49:01 pm »
The vampire in the first screenshot was previously armed with an Anaconda, now he is holding a Mac-10. The vampire in the second screenshot in the parking lot used to be holding a Steyr AUG, now he's holding a shotgun. The Malkavian vampire in the third screenshot used to hold a Desert Eagle, now he holds an Anaconda. Is it made on purpose?
Yes. After you reminded me that I made modifications to the Blood Hunt enemies, I compared them to the original map and made some changes for balancing.

A Nosferatu that spawns in an alley by script will attack with its fists, although it will wield an axe for a few seconds upon spawning.
I hoped the axe isn't visible and that only the Malkavians attack with the axe because Potence while using a weapon looks bad. Guess I'll have to stick with it.

If you play as a hunter, and decide to load the old game as a vampire, the bar will be white and even restarting the game will not fix it. You have to start a new game as a vampire, and only then load the save for the vampire. Very irritating.
That's the same problem than with starting a new game, when will you finally get it?

When installing a new update, the assignment of the power button (F) flies every time, as I understand it, this is also due to the game for the hunter.
Oops, I forgot to set the correct alias in the plus default config file! I think we don't even need a seperate plus file, I'll remove it...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 06:57:50 pm by Wesp5 »

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2022, 06:38:39 pm »
Regarding the replacement of weapons with a shotgun, I agree, because it was the same in the original. But for the vampire at 1 on 3 screenshots, I would recommend returning their past weapons. If I'm not mistaken, the vampire in screenshot 3 was originally armed with the Desert Eagle. And the vampire from 1 screenshot is usually either a Toreador or a Ventrue, and a cheap Mac-10 is not very suitable for them, Anaconda would have looked better.

I know how to return the correct color of the strip and this is written when playing as a hunter. I just can't get used to it.  :grin:

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2022, 07:03:15 pm »
Regarding the replacement of weapons with a shotgun, I agree, because it was the same in the original. But for the vampire at 1 on 3 screenshots, I would recommend returning their past weapons. If I'm not mistaken, the vampire in screenshot 3 was originally armed with the Desert Eagle. And the vampire from 1 screenshot is usually either a Toreador or a Ventrue, and a cheap Mac-10 is not very suitable for them, Anaconda would have looked better.
I'm still playing around with this. The Toreador with another shotgun is not good, I want to have something else there! Also the Auspex guy originally was the only one with a pistol and I want to keep that giving him back the Desert Eagle, but the Mac-10 guys only had claws originally. I could give them Uzis like the vampires at the Venture Tower, but this might unbalance the whole map. And I gave all the Obfuscators axes now.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 07:19:59 pm by Wesp5 »

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2022, 08:13:27 pm »
In my opinion, from one Uzi, it will not be much more difficult. Or you can give him a Steyr AUG.

I just found another bug. When playing as a Hunter, Spirit Heal will only work if tapped twice in a row, otherwise if tapped once, no health will be healed.

For some reason, the seller cannot be sold the Flamethrower, Glock and Mac-10, while you still cannot buy cartridges for them.

Due to the fact that now, when the Shield is activated, the character removes the weapon, now it is impossible to accumulate it and increase the duration of the action, during the already activated shield. Numina simply won't be spent on re-casting while the shield time is active. Also, if before moving to another location, have an activated shield, then entering a new location and activating the shield, it will no longer give us protection.
So many problems when playing as a hunter.  :rofl:

Remember that you removed the ammo from the crates inside the temple, leaving only the crossbow bolts? Having passed for the shooter hunter, I barely had enough ammo to go through the location, killing almost everyone I met along the way. Considering that when playing as a vampire, there is another location and Boss Ming Xiao, I came to the conclusion that it was a mistake to replace ammo with bolts. Although this goes against logic, it does benefit the gameplay and balance, given how many enemies there are.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 10:26:11 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2022, 10:38:53 pm »
In my opinion, from one Uzi, it will not be much more difficult. Or you can give him a Steyr AUG.
I gave them Uzis now, I think the AUGs would be too strong. Also you get them later in the tower!

When playing as a Hunter, Spirit Heal will only work if tapped twice in a row, otherwise if tapped once, no health will be healed.
Fixed! It seems on fast computers setting the condition is slower done than the Python script itself.

For some reason, the seller cannot be sold the Flamethrower, Glock and Mac-10, while you still cannot buy cartridges for them.
That works fine on my system. Unless I forgot to include the vendors.txt file (22.9.) I have no idea.

Due to the fact that now, when the Shield is activated, the character removes the weapon, now it is impossible to accumulate it and increase the duration of the action, during the already activated shield.
Another exploit gone, good (although I managed to prolong the Numina still, I wonder how I did ;)!

Also, if before moving to another location, have an activated shield, then entering a new location and activating the shield, it will no longer give us protection.
Weird, it does on my system...

So many problems when playing as a hunter.
Yeah, because you complain about improbably situations like saving or changing maps with Numina active. All these issues were fixed before as far as I can remember! If you wouldn't try to break the game on purpose all the time we would be finished already ;).

I came to the conclusion that it was a mistake to replace ammo with bolts. Although this goes against logic, it does benefit the gameplay and balance, given how many enemies there are.
No. You can visit your vendors before you drive to the temple and stack up with ammo! I also removed the flamethrower and the Ra blade conveniently lying on the top floor of the Hallowbrook...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 10:41:59 pm by Wesp5 »

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2022, 09:44:02 am »
You didn't forget to include the trader's file, but for some reason these three weapons are now untradeable.

I don't think it's a bug where you can accumulate discipline time, provided that it costs extra blood or faith.
But in the cases with the Shield, I forgot to say something, it can be extended, but for this, faith is no longer spent additionally, with the shield already activated. That is, it can be supported indefinitely and for free, which is clearly a mistake.

I'm not breaking the game on purpose, I'm just doing everything that I did when playing as a vampire, nothing more.  :smiley:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 09:47:29 am by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2022, 09:48:33 am »
You didn't forget to include the trader's file, but for some reason these three weapons are now untradeable.
Why would you want to sell them if you can just buy ammo for them? At least you can both on my system.

That is, it can be supported indefinitely and for free, which is clearly a mistake.
I agree, and I have now fixed that. Not on purpose you will get a penalty Faith loss if you try the exploit ;).

Online Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2022, 09:52:39 am »
It makes sense to sell if I do not use this weapon and I need money for other cartridges, in any case, I cannot buy cartridges for them either. In the previous update, I could buy these ammo, now I can’t, maybe in the next one I can again.  :cheesy:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal