collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!  (Read 16352 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!
« Reply #300 on: June 29, 2022, 01:56:45 pm »
Fixed, although this only happens on the weird resolution you are playing.

And I thought it was the most common resolution out there  :tongue: :rofl:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2022, 01:59:01 am »
When we tell Mercurio that we took the astrolite and get the task to find Bertram and go to Teresa, the task description says that she owns The Asylum club. Information about her belonging to the club should not be in the description, because we receive this task and can leave without even asking where we can find Teresa.

Remember, I wrote that when you enter the Ocean House Hotel, when you approach the exit, you will hear the sound of rain, although it never happens outside. I looked at the original, it always rains outside (which is not in the patch), even when we enter the map for the first time, which makes sense since we hear rain from the street inside the Hotel.

The bed on the top floor is still hanging in the air, though, you did a great job of making it appear to be propped up underneath. Now you need to look closely to notice this, and if nothing better can be done here, then it's okay.  :azn:

When we agree to the task of Knox, he gives us rights. Although logically, he should give us rights after his 266th line:
"No... the picture on the license isn't him. I don't know why he had it, but... well it might help you find out where he is and what he's doing. Here, take it."
It seems illogical that he offers us to take them, having already issued them before.
As far as I understand, this is due to the fact that the 2nd answer (which is on the 3rd screen) allows us to end the dialogue earlier without asking about the rights, which would lead us to the 266th line.

In the location where Nines helps us from the Sabbat vampires, a construction with planks is hanging in the air near the wall (I circled it in red in the screenshot).

Due to the fact that you slightly moved Lacroix, his arms are very detached from the armrests, can you lower him slightly so that this is not so noticeable? Or maybe bring back his old position, because unlike Chunk, who needed to be moved, Lacroix was sitting relatively normal.

Bill has a lot of twitching in part of his hair. I circled in the screenshot which part of the hair.

If you bring both Pati and the reporter to Pisha at once, and only after that you talk to her again, you can first ask her about the girl. At the same time, if after that you select the 3rd answer, which is on the 8th screenshot, then everything will be in order and she will give the task to search for artifacts. But if instead we choose 1 and 2 answer options and then ask about the artifacts, then she does not give us the quest and we have to talk to her again, which leads to a repetition of her dialogue on the 7th screenshot.

In the bar at the Anarchs, I have already got used to the fact that the Bartender does not move his hands, but the visitor who should talk to him does not move his hands either. More precisely, the visitor can do it, but it always happens by accident. That is, it may not happen.

I still can't see Mercurio from the beach house. Although, I don’t see a boat there either, but this is already too much.  :grin:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 02:18:59 am by Romka Poet »

Offline Compassion

• Neonate
« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2022, 09:29:53 am »
Its great that even a really weird resolution like 1364x768 is supported.

Thats not even a real 16:9 format.

1364 is 2^2*11*31

768 is 2^8*3

So its a (11*31):(2^6*3) or 341:192 format

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #303 on: July 01, 2022, 09:40:34 am »
Mine is 1366, not 1364. But your point is still valid, it's not a perfect 16:9....
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #304 on: July 01, 2022, 10:10:26 am »
Information about her belonging to the club should not be in the description, because we receive this task and can leave without even asking where we can find Teresa.
Fixed.

I looked at the original, it always rains outside (which is not in the patch), even when we enter the map for the first time, which makes sense since we hear rain from the street inside the Hotel.
It can rain while you are inside and stop if you leave, I have no problem with that. On the other hand I removed the rain outside, because it would rain right through the roof of the trailer there!

Now you need to look closely to notice this, and if nothing better can be done here, then it's okay.  :azn:
I wedged a foot behind the support so it could hang there just fine :)!

As far as I understand, this is due to the fact that the 2nd answer (which is on the 3rd screen) allows us to end the dialogue earlier without asking about the rights, which would lead us to the 266th line.
Fixed, by removing the two lines that could branch off.

In the location where Nines helps us from the Sabbat vampires, a construction with planks is hanging in the air near the wall (I circled it in red in the screenshot).
Fixed.

Due to the fact that you slightly moved Lacroix, his arms are very detached from the armrests, can you lower him slightly so that this is not so noticeable? Or maybe bring back his old position, because unlike Chunk, who needed to be moved, Lacroix was sitting relatively normal.
Fixed. I can't bring back his old postion because his chair was floating rather obviously then!

Bill has a lot of twitching in part of his hair.
That's due to the physics and I have no idea on how to fix that.

But if instead we choose 1 and 2 answer options and then ask about the artifacts, then she does not give us the quest and we have to talk to her again, which leads to a repetition of her dialogue on the 7th screenshot.
Fixed.

In the bar at the Anarchs, I have already got used to the fact that the Bartender does not move his hands, but the visitor who should talk to him does not move his hands either. More precisely, the visitor can do it, but it always happens by accident. That is, it may not happen.
These are random seqences, so sometimes he does it and other times not.

I still can't see Mercurio from the beach house. Although, I don’t see a boat there either, but this is already too much.  :grin:
Finally fixed and I also added the boat :)!

I'm uploading the next hotfix right now, because upload is slow over the weekend...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 01:40:21 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #305 on: July 01, 2022, 09:25:51 pm »
When entering the map of the beach house, Brian stands still, instead of smoking, in addition, even after convincing him to let us through, he will not budge.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2022, 10:56:53 pm »
When entering the map of the beach house, Brian stands still, instead of smoking, in addition, even after convincing him to let us through, he will not budge.
I never changed anything there, but again the ain file is bad. Remove it and try again, I'll do a slow re-upload now :(...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 11:20:31 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #307 on: July 02, 2022, 12:18:13 am »
Yep, I figured out how to deal with this problem.  :azn:

When we take the quest to find Lily from E, you can take this quest from him and leave without even knowing his name, so his name in the quest log should not be indicated as soon as we took his quest. But there is no problem if we did not find out his name, but told Lily about E, because at that time we had already found her diary, where his name was indicated.

If we lied to the Bartender that Teresa is looking for a new Bartender, he quits and after a while, a new Bartender arrives, to whom for some reason you can’t tell about your problems, only be rude.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 06:46:07 am by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #308 on: July 02, 2022, 08:37:28 am »
When we take the quest to find Lily from E, you can take this quest from him and leave without even knowing his name, so his name in the quest log should not be indicated as soon as we took his quest.
Fixed.

If we lied to the Bartender that Teresa is looking for a new Bartender, he quits and after a while, a new Bartender arrives, to whom for some reason you can’t tell about your problems, only be rude.
I'm not aware that I switched the barkeeper, and we don't have any other voice-overs for him anyway.

Offline tarulu

• Methuselah
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2022, 03:46:18 am »
I didn't know this was even possible!

I think I never got the chance to tell the Bartender about my problems as a Malkavian, is this a none Malkavian thing only?

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2022, 09:58:03 am »
As for the new bartender, he looks like an old one and his voice is the same, so adding the ability to tell him about problems should not be a problem. Because at the moment, we can only answer him with 2 and 3 lines.

Yes, only a Malkavian cannot choose a line from the Bartender to talk about their problems. Others may, but like I said, provided they don't choose the option that Teresa is looking for a new bartender.

If you go through the warehouse through the stairs, that is, on top, through the roof, then opening the door to the office where you need to lay the astrolite, a bandit will stand with a weapon at the ready.

Before we get the mission to kill Boris, Venus describes it like this: I've got a club to run, so I'll be blunt. I refuse to... fuck... that fat, misogynistic old man one more time to hold on to the club. Line 181.
If Boris can still be called old from her point of view, then I can’t agree with the fat one, he doesn’t even have a big belly, his model in the game is rather thin.  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 03:36:01 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2022, 04:44:16 pm »
As for the new bartender, he looks like an old one and his voice is the same, so adding the ability to tell him about problems should not be a problem. Because at the moment, we can only answer him with 2 and 3 lines.
That's the same barkeeper, but I found the problem you have in case you finished Therese's quest. I've fixed it now!

If you go through the warehouse through the stairs, that is, on top, through the roof, then opening the door to the office where you need to lay the astrolite, a bandit will stand with a weapon at the ready.
Isn't this because the water cooler there makes a sound? It is scripted to do so once you open the door from outside.

Before we get the mission to kill Boris, Venus describes it like this: I've got a club to run, so I'll be blunt. I refuse to... fuck... that fat, misogynistic old man one more time to hold on to the club.
That might just be a matter of speech or he might have had a different model at a time. Still I can't change anything...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 07:06:20 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2022, 07:48:24 pm »
Wonderful! That is, if we bring her a diary and a pendant, the bartender will stop being offended by us?

Firstly, the cooler works not when we open the door, but when we open it and go in a little, and secondly, it is already standing with a raised weapon in its hands, but I agree with you in the sense that this was clearly intended by Troika. It just looks a little crooked.  :cheesy:

The girl in Bishop Wick's lair has an odd chin when she leans back slightly. Although, when we use her as a blood doll, or when she just stands, everything looks good, strange.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 07:56:09 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2022, 08:49:33 pm »
Wonderful! That is, if we bring her a diary and a pendant, the bartender will stop being offended by us?
I don't know what you mean by that. He should always use his "Something else you need, chief?" line, only this time you can talk about his job too if you told him he would loose it, which of course is not true anyway :).

The girl in Bishop Wick's lair has an odd chin when she leans back slightly.
Isn't this just a shadow?

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2022, 09:09:59 pm »
Now it is clear.  :azn:

Maybe.

In the Luckee Star Motel in the rooms, the bathroom doors only open on us in the patch, in the original the doors always open from us. Is this done on purpose so that no one can get stuck in the door? If not, is it possible to make the doors open in both directions? Depending on where we stand, in front of the bathroom or in it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal