collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!  (Read 9225 times)

Offline AnnekeFloorever

• Fledgling
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2022, 07:31:01 pm »
I just finished a playthrough with 11.2 as female Nosferatu and didn’t experience anymore bugs.

When will the next patch be available?

Hopefully there will be a final patch soon.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2022, 08:42:47 pm »
When will the next patch be available?
My fatest beta tester found a missing AIN file, but I can update that Wednesday soonest. Did anybody else here get "AI nodes rebuilding" messages when loading a map and if so, with which map? I already fixed the one for the first Society level...
Hopefully there will be a final patch soon.
As long as Romka Poet doesn't stop, I don't see any chances for that ;)!

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2022, 08:57:09 pm »
In addition to the first monastery map, I also had such an error when entering the beach house map.

:rofl:

I think I'll run out of ideas for fixes soon. I wanted to offer one idea, for example, when we pass the Ming Xiao Temple in the final, near the place where she used to stand, there is a gong, it would be cool if when hitting it, it would sway and make a gong sound.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 08:59:27 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2022, 10:25:38 pm »
In addition to the first monastery map, I also had such an error when entering the beach house map.
Hm, that is fine on my system, but maybe I forgot to include this in the patch archive too...

I wanted to offer one idea, for example, when we pass the Ming Xiao Temple in the final, near the place where she used to stand, there is a gong, it would be cool if when hitting it, it would sway and make a gong sound.
Swaying is not possible, but the sound is in the game files so it's a restoration. I tried it in temple 3 some time ago, but I made it work in temple 1 now :)!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 11:33:19 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2022, 03:05:15 pm »
Most likely it is, because I just checked the map from the last update and the beach house still has this error when entering the map.

Cool, thank you. I always wanted to strike the gong there.  :evil:

While you have not yet uploaded a new update, I will write about a couple of things and calm down.

In this NPC model in the screenshot, the bottom of the tie blends with the shirt.

A Malkavian in a conversation with Bertram can never ask about the sheriff, is that by design?

Once again about the gang war in downtown. I understand that this is a random event, but I would like the skirmish between them to happen faster, which is why I asked to spawn one of them (or rather, a man in a red jacket) in an alley so that he would move towards two bandits next to Larry.

For some reason, in the NVIDIA control panel, the file loader.exe is called Independence War 2 - Edge of Chaos.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 03:50:20 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline tarulu

• Methuselah
« Reply #275 on: June 21, 2022, 03:32:21 pm »
The gang war at least for me was fully random. sometimes all of them died early and there was no more fights.

It would have been great if it was possible to add more content to this gang war.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #276 on: June 21, 2022, 06:41:58 pm »
In this NPC model in the screenshot, the bottom of the tie blends with the shirt.
I don't know enough about model editing to fix this, endthewars or DLLullu, could you please take a look?

A Malkavian in a conversation with Bertram can never ask about the sheriff, is that by design?
Yes, but I really don't know why.

I understand that this is a random event, but I would like the skirmish between them to happen faster, which is why I asked to spawn one of them (or rather, a man in a red jacket) in an alley so that he would move towards two bandits next to Larry.
No, that is completely random and I will not touch it.

For some reason, in the NVIDIA control panel, the file loader.exe is called Independence War 2 - Edge of Chaos.  :laugh:
Interesting. Psycho-A created that file, maybe it is connected to that game?

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2022, 05:59:36 pm »
May be. If you're interested, I can ask him.

There is another texture improvement that I forgot about, this is an improved look for the Rifle ammo. For comparison, on screenshots 1 and 2, a rifle cartridge from your patch, on 3 and 4 from Norrvin's patch.

On the map of the warehouse in the toilet at the beginning of the level, there is a lamp on the trash can, in my opinion it is superfluous there. In the original game, there is no lamp on the trash can.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 06:03:03 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2022, 08:33:35 pm »
If you're interested, I can ask him.
You have contact to Psycho-A? He hasn't been around here for ages! Are you the guy he told me who was reporting errors to him?

There is another texture improvement that I forgot about, this is an improved look for the Rifle ammo.
That does indeed look better, so I will use it at least for the plus patch, maybe even basic. After all no bullet looks like the old one!

On the map of the warehouse in the toilet at the beginning of the level, there is a lamp on the trash can, in my opinion it is superfluous there. In the original game, there is no lamp on the trash can.
I added this lamp because the whole section has no light source anywhere so without the lamp it should be pitch black in there...

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #279 on: June 22, 2022, 09:01:58 pm »
He responds without problems to messages on the Russian social network VK (analogue of Facebook).
I talked to him a couple of times, but rather not about the errors of the patch itself, but about errors in its assembly, Russian translation and Russian voice acting. As for the bugs in the patch itself, it's more convenient for me to write directly here, so I don't think he meant me.  :cheesy:

Yes, the rifle cartridge looks great. SWAT Rifle will have the same detailed cartridge, just with a different color, or not?

I agree about the light source in the room.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:05:56 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2022, 09:13:37 pm »
He responds without problems to messages on the Russian social network VK (analogue of Facebook).
Okay, so he is fine and just not interested in the English version of the patch. I can live with that ;)!

Yes, the rifle cartridge looks great. SWAT Rifle will have the same detailed cartridge, just with a different color, or not?
That's where a problem turned up: Norrwin merged both rifles into one that doesn't look as good as the seperate rifles in my opinion, so I don't want to use it. And the improved cartridge is part of that special model, but I think it's not that important really. You only see it for about a fraction of a second anyway...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:30:45 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2022, 05:52:28 pm »
I would not say so, he periodically checks for updates in the patch. In any case, he answered me. It was not the error of the file itself, but a joke of the Nvidia settings. That is, loader.exe from any game may be called differently in the Nvidia settings, because loader.exe can be in other games, even if you have never had such games. For example, Silent Hill 3 was identified as Silent Hunter because the executable is called sh3.exe.  :laugh:

I also thought the same thing when I remembered the second rifle and I agree with you.

I noticed that in the original, at the beginning of the game, when two Sabbat vampires shoot the MAC-10 at the Sheriff, their arms move as they fire. In a plus patch, they don't have that animation in this cutscene. But at the same time, the vampire has this animation, which Jack will then kill.

Occasionally, when talking with Trip, a piece of protective glass may appear on the screen, as in the 1nd screenshot.

Crumb's corpse has strange eyes and doesn't match the eyes on his driver's license.

After killing Ziegena, when Yuki runs up to us, we can answer her before her last spoken word "demon".

On the forum they wrote that it would be nice to make armrests for the chairs, because in the Final Jack and the Mummy sit on the chairs as if they have them. I was thinking, is it possible to replace their chairs with chairs from the Anarkhs hotel, what's on the last screen?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 05:56:58 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2022, 08:15:56 pm »
That is, loader.exe from any game may be called differently in the Nvidia settings, because loader.exe can be in other games, even if you have never had such games.
That makes sense. I checked the loader.exe with a hex editor and there is no specific game information stored...

I noticed that in the original, at the beginning of the game, when two Sabbat vampires shoot the MAC-10 at the Sheriff, their arms move as they fire. In a plus patch, they don't have that animation in this cutscene.
Can you post screenshots please? Because I only changed the animation of one and it's the same all others use.

Occasionally, when talking with Trip, a piece of protective glass may appear on the screen, as in the 1nd screenshot.
I can't reproduce this. Do you talk to him from different angles or what? I even tried this at your weird resolution.

Crumb's corpse has strange eyes and doesn't match the eyes on his driver's license.
I would guess this is because he is dead or because of the way he died. Like one eye is quite clearly bloodshot!

After killing Ziegena, when Yuki runs up to us, we can answer her before her last spoken word "demon".
Fixed. But didn't you say there were no other issues like that? Do you try to cut short each line in each dialogue?

I was thinking, is it possible to replace their chairs with chairs from the Anarchs hotel, what's on the last screen?
Those wouldn't fit the situation at all! These are clearly camping chairs like you would be able to transport easily.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:18:00 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2022, 08:31:58 pm »
I better show you the video. From 13.37 to 13.34. But if you specifically removed the shaking hands from one vampire who shoots upwards in the air first, then this is probably normal.

I spoke to Trip standing directly facing him and I manage to reproduce this several times, but as you understand it happens randomly and not often, but it can still happen to me.

One of the eyes is definitely filled with blood, so only the second one confused me, but okay.  :cheesy:

I don't usually scroll through the dialogues and I forgot to write about this dialogue with Yuki, because unlike the others that you fixed, where you could answer right away, here you could only do it at the end, so I forgot about it.  :azn:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:33:38 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2022, 08:53:40 pm »
But if you specifically removed the shaking hands from one vampire who shoots upwards in the air first, then this is probably normal.
Looking at that video I would say that I changed the animation, so the muzzle flash is not in the middle of the MAC10 and the guy is not laughing without opening his mouth. If only I would know a way to get rid of the stupid tracers still going through both Sabbat! Can you ask Psycho-A if he has an idea?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 09:52:35 pm by Wesp5 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal