collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!  (Read 25228 times)

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2022, 04:07:33 pm »
If Wong Ho is sitting in the air, and it cannot be corrected, otherwise he will merge with the chair, then it is possible to make him always stand? As far as I remember, in the original, he never sat down at the chair, besides, he always speaks to us in a standing position. If we take the same Lacroix, he only once talked to us while sitting, and then he did not get up while doing this.

And about the barrels at the Hallowbrook Hotel. You said that you had to use a different damage trigger and therefore the player cannot jump near the barrels, but then how did you manage to fix the barrels in the Nosferatu dungeon in such a way that the player can jump next to them without damage?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 04:12:57 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2022, 07:31:51 pm »
If Wong Ho is sitting in the air, and it cannot be corrected, otherwise he will merge with the chair, then it is possible to make him always stand? As far as I remember, in the original, he never sat down at the chair, besides, he always speaks to us in a standing position.
Exactly. So why do you care how he sits on his chair? There are things we will never be able to fix. Have you ever compared outsides and insides of buildings? I have now made it so that he gets up when you enter his office so you should not see it :)!

And about the barrels at the Hallowbrook Hotel. You said that you had to use a different damage trigger and therefore the player cannot jump near the barrels, but then how did you manage to fix the barrels in the Nosferatu dungeon in such a way that the player can jump next to them without damage?
I can only use brushes that are available on the maps and on some maps there were smaller ones to use than on the others.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 08:42:01 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline tarulu

• Antediluvian
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2022, 11:53:19 pm »
Can we please not change the animations? I never had problem with NPCs merging or clipping with other objects, either it didn't happen or I didn't notice. and i do usually take close look at environments. so i presume
if we are not looking for problems they aren't noticeable.

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2022, 09:06:14 am »
I understand that some things can't be fixed, but thank you that he now gets up when we come, cool.  :angel:

I just wanted to clarify. As I understand it, during the first visit to Vesuvius, two events can happen. After we talk to Vivi and start going down to the first floor, a girl will come out of one of the doors and go to the exit. In my case, this time a naked stripper came out of there (in the first screenshot) and stood in one place and never leaves from there again and does not disappear upon repeated visits. Is that how it should be?

If you go through the shortcut door in the Hollywood sewers, then when you re-enter the map, we will hear the sound of this door at the beginning of the level, while if you use the door again, the sound of opening the door will no longer be heard.

In the ending for the anarchs, Skelter does not look to the side, where we came from, but to a slightly different place, just earlier he looked in our direction, where we come from.

On the first temple map, if you kill all the opponents without talking to Yuki or if we told her to stand still, then she herself runs across the map to us after killing all the opponents. At the same time, she can be told to go with us, but at the same time, the option to activate the shortcut does not appear. And after that, it will no longer be possible to speak with her again.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2022, 09:08:59 am »
Can we please not change the animations? I never had problem with NPCs merging or clipping with other objects, either it didn't happen or I didn't notice.
I agree, in this case as in others the sitting animation is better than everybody always standing around waiting for the player. I managed to fix this though!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 11:30:46 am by Wesp5 »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2022, 12:50:09 pm »
In my case, this time a naked stripper came out of there (in the first screenshot) and stood in one place and never leaves from there again and does not disappear upon repeated visits. Is that how it should be?
This is how Troika made it.

If you go through the shortcut door in the Hollywood sewers, then when you re-enter the map, we will hear the sound of this door at the beginning of the level, while if you use the door again, the sound of opening the door will no longer be heard.
Fixed. I also made the player look into the right direction now!

In the ending for the anarchs, Skelter does not look to the side, where we came from, but to a slightly different place, just earlier he looked in our direction, where we come from.
Fixed.

On the first temple map, if you kill all the opponents without talking to Yuki or if we told her to stand still, then she herself runs across the map to us after killing all the opponents.
Fixed. And I made her vanish if you didn't take her with you.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 12:55:40 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline tarulu

• Antediluvian
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2022, 04:02:11 pm »
Is the leaning animation for bartender gone now?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 04:38:48 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2022, 04:39:34 pm »
Is the leaning animation for bartender gone now?
Yes, but this was a) not in the original game as far as I remember, b) is much too similar to Cal's behaviour and c) is replaced by him arguing with a guest :)!

Offline tarulu

• Antediluvian
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2022, 05:23:42 pm »
Okey thanks.
I do wonder however if is possible for Npcs to have more animations during visits? i mean each time one animation. or i guess simpler, during story states.

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2022, 06:04:44 pm »
I'm glad you fixed what I wrote in the last post, great!  :azn:

To see the changes with Yuuki, I have to start a new game, right? That is, saves from the moment the ending was chosen are not suitable for tracking changes with Yuki, because I was already on the first temple map.

After the werewolf dies in a vice, if you try to approach him from behind, then we will be thrown back and the character will receive damage, but I think it would never occur to anyone except me to do this.  :rofl:

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2022, 06:13:36 pm »
That is, saves from the moment the ending was chosen are not suitable for tracking changes with Yuki, because I was already on the first temple map.
If you were already on the map, the fixes won't work.

After the werewolf dies in a vice, if you try to approach him from behind, then we will be thrown back and the character will receive damage, but I think it would never occur to anyone except me to do this.  :rofl:
I believe originally you could just go right through him, so I added a block. The werewolf itself is so special that he even hurts you when dead, but I have no idea on how to change that...

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2022, 06:14:56 pm »
I do wonder however if is possible for Npcs to have more animations during visits?
That would be possible, but it would also be a lot of work. Like the Vesuvius for example has two states with differently animated NPCs!

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2022, 11:14:52 pm »
I ran the game a bit with the new patch. You sort of said that the bartender in the bar should no longer bend down, and there should be an animation of an argument with a guest, but I see that you just moved him back a little. Or I misunderstood you? In addition, I noticed that his cigar does not have smoke, like the bartender from the Asylum bar. And I also made sure why two carts and a TV, which I talked about earlier, fall in Downtown, they are slightly touched by the homeless passing by, and when we move to another map and return back, they finally fall.
And the same problem was with the bin near the Confession club, which you successfully rearranged so that it could not be touched by people passing by.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2022, 07:53:39 am »
You sort of said that the bartender in the bar should no longer bend down, and there should be an animation of an argument with a guest, but I see that you just moved him back a little.
I just checked this out and there is an interesting place he sometimes does not use. I'll remove the leaning to make it better.

In addition, I noticed that his cigar does not have smoke, like the bartender from the Asylum bar.
So you want him to be an exact clone of Cal? That is not a good idea in my opinion! I'll rather remove his leaning completely...
And I also made sure why two carts and a TV, which I talked about earlier, fall in Downtown, they are slightly touched by the homeless passing by, and when we move to another map and return back, they finally fall.
I have now moved them out of any possible way, but the main problem is still that for a hotfix the old saves will probably fail.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 08:40:17 am by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2022, 08:39:00 am »
I went there several times in a row, the result is the same.  :undecided:

No, of course, I agree with you that the second Bartender should not be a copy.

You can move them to the alley next to where Tin Can Bill spawns later. Nobody walks there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal