collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 11.0 has been released!  (Read 22522 times)

Offline Compassion

• Neonate
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.0 has been released!
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2022, 02:29:24 pm »
I definitely remember doors which only open in one way.

For example the freezer door that you have to open for Mr Ox first quest always opens to the outside, which is why its so hard to open.

During the restored quest in the library, you have to get to the end of the Santa Monica pier, which also has a HUGE door you have to open that only opens in your direction, which again requires you to maneuver in a special way.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Unofficial Patch 11.0 has been released!
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2022, 05:18:51 pm »
I definitely remember doors which only open in one way.
Okay, there are probably doors which do this, because there is no way for you to get stuck. I don't know if this is the case in the clinic though. Why not reload and wait a few seconds once the guard is farther away?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal