collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 10.6 released!  (Read 3358 times)

Offline nakumko

• Fledgling
Re: Unofficial Patch 10.6 released!
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2020, 04:31:41 PM »
Hello , thanks for all your job .

I'm relative a newbe so i'll try to explain myself as my best.

I wanna report 3 bugs :

Downtown : Venus quest : i convinced Boris to postpone the payment - after returned to Venus ,i followed her in the office but i'm unable to speak with her.

Downtown : Just finished Elizabeth Dane i speak with Heather , then go to skyline apartments but the door of elevator open only 1/3
                    If i suck blood of Heather she died immediately as if she have only 1 blood point

Santa Monica : Julius Confession on the beach - the map is loaded with "trigger" error . In order to bypass the error i played the previous patch.All the other solutions didn't work for me ( fps 60 , reload map , with teleport and load another map  i loose everything , run game in compatibility mode )

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2020, 05:53:28 PM »
All of these hint that you used an incompatible game. After upgrading the patch you must start a new game, otherwise weird things like these will happen!

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2020, 10:40:41 AM »
Small Update to RC3:
+Fixed normal SWAT being biteable and Hallowbrook Atrium confusion.
+Made killing junkyard dog cost Humanity and Pisha meal disappear.

Offline IanW

• Methuselah
  • Onyx Path Community Manager
    • Onyx Path Publishing
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2020, 04:50:37 PM »

Apologies for any issues X20 has caused with Copper's dialog. At the moment, X20 Plus is only recommended for use with UP 10.5.

Wesp's Release Candidates can sometimes come fast and furious, and I don't want to update X20 every week, so I only ever update it with a "final" UP release, the most recent of which is 10.5.

As the X20 Plus download file says:

It's designed to be used with the latest stable version of the VTMB Unofficial Patch (currently 10.5 Final). We do NOT recommend it be used with any other mod, as it may break any mod-specific scripting.

This is a case of it doing exactly that. :)

X20 Basic should still be usable regardless of which patch version or mods you're using.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:52:37 PM by IanW »
Ian A. A. Watson
Onyx Path Community Manager
VTM portal - Tabletop primer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal