collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 10.1 released!  (Read 18569 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
Re: Unofficial Patch 10.1 released!
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2018, 05:31:29 PM »
Mmh, maybe changing the camera angle so the issue is out the frame of the cutscene? It's not an elegant solution, I know, but it can work until they can be disconnected
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2018, 09:55:15 PM »
there was another problem in cutscene for me after killing the sire a scream sound plays which i think it shouldn't be there or if it's intended then it should play out just when the sword cut his/her head off not with few seconds of delay when prince is talking

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2018, 08:53:59 AM »
In the intro sequence the player and the sheriff are levitating (when the sheriff executed the sire he actually landed with the animation)

I already tried to fix that as good as I could, but all the models and their locations are connected, so if I put the Sire down, the player will be stuck in the floor...
I don't know exactly how it is implemented. But is it possible to change the angles of the group as well as the position? A few degrees of the first or third angle of "courtroom_scene_bip1" might do the trick.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2018, 09:03:11 AM »
I don't know exactly how it is implemented. But is it possible to change the angles of the group as well as the position? A few degrees of the first or third angle of "courtroom_scene_bip1" might do the trick.

I already tried the camera angle and don't remember if I tried this as well. I may try if I have some time...
As for the scream, I have no idea. Is this reproducible? I don't think that the Sire is supposed to scream!

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM »

I already tried the camera angle and don't remember if I tried this as well. I may try if I have some time...
As for the scream, I have no idea. Is this reproducible? I don't think that the Sire is supposed to scream!
when you kill a vampire the vampire turns into ash with a scream sound effect it seems the turn to ash and scream sound effect are connected and act as one file now when you kill the sire after a short delay we have the turn to ash animation and sound effect which plays out cause sire just dies like anyother vampire in game.
i think the scream part should be cut off and the turn to ash sound effect be left out for sire's death however i don't know if this is possible.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2018, 03:17:37 PM »
Not sure if I messed something up while updating from rc2 to rc3, but the transition from warrens_4 to warrens_5 didn't work -again.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2018, 04:29:31 PM »
Not sure if I messed something up while updating from rc2 to rc3, but the transition from warrens_4 to warrens_5 didn't work -again.

It works fine for me, but the date of the warrens4 map file must be 23.10. and you need to start from a save outside of course.

Offline IanW

• Methuselah
  • Onyx Path Community Manager
    • Onyx Path Publishing
« Reply #187 on: November 24, 2018, 07:57:19 PM »
I'm seeing a lot of people on Twitter right now talking about how 10.1 was "just" released. Is the final version of the patch up now, or are people getting confused?
Ian A. A. Watson
Onyx Path Community Manager
VTM portal - Tabletop primer

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2018, 10:22:17 PM »
Is the final version of the patch up now, or are people getting confused?

Yes, I just recently made the RC3 to be the final, as it fixed the main game breakers of RC1 and RC2 and we are already deep into 10.2 with a lot of changes ;).

Offline IanW

• Methuselah
    • Onyx Path Publishing
« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2018, 04:06:58 AM »
Excellent, thanks!
Ian A. A. Watson

Offline IanW

• Methuselah
    • Onyx Path Publishing
« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2018, 02:56:08 AM »
I seem to be stuck.

New playthrough. In Hollywood. I know about the Red Spot phones and I know I'm supposed to answer it. It's in my questlog. The phone's ringing. I can't pick it up. There's no hotspot to interact with it, so I'm just standing in front of a ringing phone.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I got to this portion of the quest by hacking Flynn's computer, and not by talking to him directly.
Ian A. A. Watson

Offline Stosh

• Fledgling
« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2018, 04:58:22 AM »
I seem to be stuck.

New playthrough. In Hollywood. I know about the Red Spot phones and I know I'm supposed to answer it. It's in my questlog. The phone's ringing. I can't pick it up. There's no hotspot to interact with it, so I'm just standing in front of a ringing phone.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I got to this portion of the quest by hacking Flynn's computer, and not by talking to him directly.

I have problems with the phone half the time.
Sometimes the phone icon won't show or momentarialy shows.

I save before I ease up to it and quickly interact when the icon shows.

I haven't used the computer. I use persuasion.

Offline IanW

• Methuselah
    • Onyx Path Publishing
« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2018, 01:29:00 PM »
Never had any issues with it before, personally, but I managed to get past it. I looked at it on an angle -- from the phone next to it -- and then spammed E for a few seconds. I didn't see the Interact icon pop up, but I picked up the phone, so it worked. Thanks!
Ian A. A. Watson

Offline Soilie

• Ancillus
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2018, 06:40:45 PM »
we are already deep into 10.2 with a lot of changes ;).
Which changes? :razz:

Offline Stosh

• Fledgling
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2018, 06:53:49 PM »
Never had any issues with it before, personally, but I managed to get past it. I looked at it on an angle -- from the phone next to it -- and then spammed E for a few seconds. I didn't see the Interact icon pop up, but I picked up the phone, so it worked. Thanks!

You're welcoms. Glad it worked. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal