collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 10.1 released!  (Read 18446 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Unofficial Patch 10.1 released!
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2018, 01:29:23 PM »
Well, anyway.. if there is no trick available I think it is far more elegant and believable that the doll on the floor is not killed (if humanity loss is not involved) and just passed out.

This change was suggested by Psycho-A and I'll probably wait what the consensus will be...

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2018, 09:11:10 PM »
Funny thing happened today in the beachhouse. This time I started an open attack by provoking Brian. Killed most of them without trouble, but Dennis acted funny. I went through the kitchen and he went at the same time into the small corridor that leads to the kitchen and bathroom. Then I took the astrolite and went out through the broken door, and Dennis just stood there with the back turned to me and didn't react even though I wasn't sneaking.
Plus I heard some voice, couldn't tell what it was saying or whose it was in the house after they were all dead. And when I approached the stairs to leave someone shouted "Who's there?" or some other of these float lines. Maybe a thinblood on the beach? One of them, I think Copper, couldn't see clearly at the distance, stood in fighting position.

On another matter, I have two suggestions for the Ocean House. There are two liftbuttons that have the standard "switch" icon. Better use the up-arrow or up-down-arrow icon there. Ground floor and first floor on the elevator you can't use.
And I think you should remove the outer doorknob on room 210, where you exit after picking up the locket.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2018, 11:06:08 PM »
Then I took the astrolite and went out through the broken door, and Dennis just stood there with the back turned to me and didn't react even though I wasn't sneaking.

Probably an AI glitch which we can't fix.

And when I approached the stairs to leave someone shouted "Who's there?" or some other of these float lines. Maybe a thinblood on the beach?

Could be. I tried making them blind and deaf but somehow they still react.

There are two liftbuttons that have the standard "switch" icon. Better use the up-arrow or up-down-arrow icon there. Ground floor and first floor on the elevator you can't use.

I have disabled them now completely, as you can never use them.

And I think you should remove the outer doorknob on room 210, where you exit after picking up the locket.

I think this should stay as all doors that can be opened there have a doorknob...

Offline VTMB_Throw

• Fledgling
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2018, 03:54:09 PM »
Hi, totally new here and just found out about the game on GOG and these patches were highly recommended. Do I need to download all previous versions or can I just download the latest version? Running on Windows 10 if that helps. Thanks!  :smile:

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2018, 04:23:38 PM »
Do I need to download all previous versions or can I just download the latest version?

You only need the last one and you should wait for the RC3 which should be out this evening and fixed a critical bug of the RC2...

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2018, 08:54:40 PM »
The RC3 is out here: https://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74937

Changelog:
+Finally fixed the dead-dog-still-hurting and Milligan freeze bugs.
Made sure beachhouse thugs are dead if Mercurio appears at beach.
Disabled bad icons and buttons for inactive Ocean House elevator.

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2018, 04:04:59 PM »
The RC3 is out here: https://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74937

Changelog:
+Finally fixed the dead-dog-still-hurting and Milligan freeze bugs.
Made sure beachhouse thugs are dead if Mercurio appears at beach.
Disabled bad icons and buttons for inactive Ocean House elevator.
thats great hopefully flamethrower bug will be also fixed

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2018, 04:45:56 PM »

Flamethrower bug?

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »

Flamethrower bug?
it happens sometimes,flames wont effect anything you can reload the game however but even that wont work sometimes and you must reload several times to make it work.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2018, 05:45:21 PM »
it happens sometimes,flames wont effect anything you can reload the game however but even that wont work sometimes and you must reload several times to make it work.

Huh, I never had that one and if it is random it's probable impossible to fix...

Offline Pumma

• Neonate
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2018, 05:46:33 PM »
Just a question which is not directly related to version 10.1: Is the Humanity loss is intended when you kill the zombies summoned by Bruno? I am almost sure that you do not lose Humanity in UP+ 9.5 but in UP+ 10.0 you lose or at least in my case. And yes I didn't play with UP+ 9.6, 9.7, 9.8 and 9.9, so I don't know when this change exactly happen.

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2018, 06:03:24 PM »

Huh, I never had that one and if it is random it's probable impossible to fix...
i faced it when killing zombies in cemetery when there was a lot of reloads involved problem was most of times they just didn't catch fire.
i think too its impossible to fix however the fact that even a reload can't solve it makes things hard.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2018, 06:14:20 PM »
What happened to Dema?
I just finished the Boris quest. After killing the russians there was no Dema in front of Boris' door.
And therefore I could just waltz in, drain Boris without comment or a fight and walk out again.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Pumma

• Neonate
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2018, 07:12:26 PM »
What happened to Dema?
I just finished the Boris quest. After killing the russians there was no Dema in front of Boris' door.
And therefore I could just waltz in, drain Boris without comment or a fight and walk out again.

Dema disappears if you start to kill the Russians. He do not disappear if you stealth kill some of them but the moment you are spotted killing any of them Dema run away of fear. This is not random and is present in UP+ 10.0 too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:36:32 PM by Pumma »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2018, 08:52:49 PM »
Just a question which is not directly related to version 10.1: Is the Humanity loss is intended when you kill the zombies summoned by Bruno?

No, and this has already been fixed in 10.1 RC3!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal