collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 10.1 released!  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Unofficial Patch 10.1 released!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2018, 08:37:20 AM »
where did this hint came from? was there anything in game files?

Well, the guy was already hidden there using a Sabbat model...

Offline miracle.flame

• Ancillus
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2018, 09:42:23 AM »
I don't exactly remember, but I think the vcd file needs to be pointed to one sound and one actor only so I changed it to be neutral for both.

I couldn't locate any vcd file associated with comfort_5_wesp.lip and flee_4_wesp.lip which are taken into consideration during the scene. Not even in vanilla pack files. I remember those Bill and Phil folders with lip files were working previously though maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »
I couldn't locate any vcd file associated with comfort_5_wesp.lip and flee_4_wesp.lip which are taken into consideration during the scene.

They are here: sound\cinematic\santa_monica\clinic\lily_scene.vcd!

I remember those Bill and Phil folders with lip files were working previously though maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

I'm not so sure myself, but I think I wanted to copy the right files over depending on whether Phil or Bill was needed but I couldn't find the needed Python code for that anywhere, even in older patches. So probably something didn't work and I forgot about this...

Offline miracle.flame

• Ancillus
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 01:28:34 PM »
Fair enough.

There are reports there is no stat gain effect displayed over HUD when obtaining Weekapaug Thistle or Heart of Eliza and possibly other occasions...

Isn't this something achievable via traiteffects files? Maybe it's worth noting it is possible to translate the traiteffects but the wrding must match in both files.

EDIT:
On another note there was once option to save tutorial guard no to be killed and if he was sent to the other room Humanity loss triggered. Now there is no Humanity loss, is that intended?

No, I fixed this for the next RC :)!

Is this going to involve any particular dlg change I could implement in localization already?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 02:22:56 PM by miracle.flame »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 02:31:38 PM »
There are reports there is no stat gain effect displayed over HUD when obtaining Weekapaug Thistle or Heart of Eliza and possibly other occasions...

Both of these items directly affect a feat and not a stat and this should be the reason you don't get a HUD feedback.

Is this going to involve any particular dlg change I could implement in localization already?

No, this was a fix in the map...

Offline miracle.flame

• Ancillus
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2018, 08:47:42 PM »
This...

When Chunk is dead his brother takes place in Ventrue Tower lobby.
All his lip subtitles have Chunk's Brother speaker_name (sound/character/dlg/downtown la/chunk3/*.lip) apart from one that is displayed when trying to use his PC - in that case sound/character/dlg/downtown la/chunk2/line621_col_e.lip is used which has Chunk speaker_name just as all chunk2 lip files.

Is this something fixable? In a map file?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2018, 10:08:01 PM »
All his lip subtitles have Chunk's Brother speaker_name (sound/character/dlg/downtown la/chunk3/*.lip) apart from one that is displayed when trying to use his PC - in that case sound/character/dlg/downtown la/chunk2/line621_col_e.lip is used which has Chunk speaker_name just as all chunk2 lip files.

Fixed!

Offline miracle.flame

• Ancillus
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2018, 07:23:34 AM »
Thanks! The usual question.. is this involving localizable files?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2018, 01:45:33 PM »
Thanks! The usual question.. is this involving localizable files?

In this case yes, in "chunk3/line621_col_e.vcd" the NPC line must be changed to "character/dlg/downtown la/chunk3/line621_col_e.wav".

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »
Wesp, any idea when you will upload the second release? I'd like to try a Nossie but not with the missing clinic door.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2018, 04:04:40 PM »
Wesp, any idea when you will upload the second release? I'd like to try a Nossie but not with the missing clinic door.

I would hope beginning of next week! Psycho-A found some minor issues and I want to fix them over the weekend.

Offline miracle.flame

• Ancillus
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2018, 04:47:14 PM »
Two things have been reported.

ji.dlg
{   593   }{   (Starting Condition)   }{   }{   558   }{   G.Kiki_Rescued == 1 and G.Ji_Badass == 1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   594   }{   (Starting Condition)   }{   }{   61   }{   G.Kiki_Rescued == 1 and G.Ji_Badass == 0   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
both will offer the player to get into 301 eventually which will start the quest over again, supposedly not granting exp but will grant Humanity.

when fighting Zygaena with Tremere, using Blood Steal discipline will render the attacker frozen and harmless.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2018, 06:25:49 PM »
both will offer the player to get into 301 eventually which will start the quest over again, supposedly not granting exp but will grant Humanity.

Fixed!

when fighting Zygaena with Tremere, using Blood Steal discipline will render the attacker frozen and harmless.

Fixed! At least disabled for him as he can't handle the discipline...

Offline miracle.flame

• Ancillus
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »
I suppose this is something in the localizable files dlg and traiteffects, right? I'd like to have matching fix implemented in our files already.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2018, 10:07:41 AM »
I suppose this is something in the localizable files dlg and traiteffects, right? I'd like to have matching fix implemented in our files already.

Okay, here is the fix for the Ji problem:

{   63   }{   You Ji Wen Ja?   }{   You Ji Wen Ja?   }{   301   }{   G.Lu_Ji >= 1 and G.Ji_Lu < 6   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   Gee When Jaw?   }

{   560   }{   You Ji Wen Ja?   }{   You Ji Wen Ja?   }{   301   }{   G.Lu_Ji >= 1 and G.Ji_Lu < 6   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   Gee When Jaw?   }

The second one is more complicated, and you better work on this with the whole files. If you want to start early, I can give you access to the RC2 archive once RC2 is out! But I recommend to wait for the final as you know, how many things can always change ;).

* Game Files