collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Unofficial Patch 10.0 released!  (Read 13632 times)

Offline TheIncredibleKraken

• Fledgling
Re: Unofficial Patch 10.0 released!
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2018, 03:02:07 PM »
Here's one of the guard lines recorded by him. He included several versions of the line.

Well, that sounds pretty good, but I think the difference isn't big enough to change this so many years into the patch :). But I suggest you should contact burgermeister right now and ask him if he needs some voice overs done for the upcoming CQM 4.0! And keep your friend close for when we will need voices for the Bloodlines Prelude projects, or others ;)...

What's the best way to contact burgermeister?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2018, 03:13:27 PM »
What's the best way to contact burgermeister?

Check his facebook page or look in the CQM readme for an email adress...

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »
@DDLullu: I found and fixed the Jezebel problem myself, it was texture and not model related :)!

Offline Acleacius

• Antediluvian
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2018, 07:35:06 PM »
Thanks, it must have created a pyc when I started up to the character screen.

I've been working on some emails for Bertram's PC for the player to find. He must have been contacted by LaCroix, just like Mercurio. They each were part of LaCroix's plan to handle the Sabbat warehouse. He clearly set the Player an email and must receive them from his master in the Ventrue tower (whether that's LaCroix or not). A laptop on Mecurio's take similar to Carson's might be cool. Do you have an extra PC model for Mercurio or can those be reused?
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2018, 08:08:44 PM »
Do you have an extra PC model for Mercurio or can those be reused?

There are several PC models in the game from old to new to laptop and any of them can be used with new definition files.

Offline Acleacius

• Antediluvian
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2018, 08:44:20 PM »
Great thanks.

Mecurio.dlg line 165 allows you to leave dialog without giving Mecurio a chance to ask the player to not tell anyone he failed and offering to gear the player if they keep quiet. I got there by giving him the numb juice which I already had in inventory.

Edit: It would probably be easiest to just remove line 165 from that dialog tree.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:50:48 PM by Acleacius »
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2018, 08:58:33 AM »
Edit: It would probably be easiest to just remove line 165 from that dialog tree.

I don't like to remove stuff so I gave that line the same condition treatment like the others...

Offline Acleacius

• Antediluvian
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2018, 10:33:42 AM »
Cool.

It might be more trouble than it's worth but if your in the Beach House map, looking down at the beach you can't see Lily if she's back.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2018, 11:59:02 AM »
It might be more trouble than it's worth but if your in the Beach House map, looking down at the beach you can't see Lily if she's back.

Fixed, I forgot to remove the Thin Bloods from there after they are gone anyway...

* Game Files