collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Running more than one mod at a time?  (Read 226 times)

Offline comrade

• Fledgling
Running more than one mod at a time?
« on: May 16, 2018, 04:54:34 PM »
I saw something here and on steam (though i have the gog version) about being able to run mods all at once but i didnt quite get it and was wondering if anyone here could clear it up for me.

As i understood it, you install all mods in to a folder within the main directory, and (with the mod loader installed) add the mod directory at the end of a shortcut, is this right? i know some might not work together but it seemed like people had been able to do it with the big mods, but is this the right way? i dont wanna have to keep reinstalling the mods in different ways trying to get them to work so i came here.

( the mods im trying to run together are The Final Nights, Camerilla Edition,  Clan Quest, and Antitriburu)

this is unrelated but i actually ended up mostly playing through a slightly bugged version of the unofficial patch as my first ever playthrough cus i messed up without noticing lmao

edit: can see antitribu isnt compatible with those so, ignore that.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:04:13 PM by comrade »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Running more than one mod at a time?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:25:32 PM »
As i understood it, you install all mods in to a folder within the main directory, and (with the mod loader installed) add the mod directory at the end of a shortcut, is this right?

This is correct. Also I think even the Antitribu was patched to work like this!

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
Re: Running more than one mod at a time?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 10:39:23 AM »
just to make sure there isn't a misunderstanding, you can have all mods installed but you can only play one at a time. They don't get combined or something.
Afaik, the lates version of Antitribu is compatible. If it's not and it doesn't use fileutil.py (look in the /python subdirectory) you can still make it compatible: just install in a temp directory, rename the /vampire dierctory to /antitrbu, copy /antitribu into your bloodlines directory and create a shortcut.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

* Game Files