collapse

* Notice

Important notice (31 July): We have recently recovered from a nearly two day downtime due to an attack. No data was lost or stolen but the server has been reinstalled as a precaution. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. We apologise for the unacceptable inconvenience. Please read here for more information.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: how to increase max resolution to 2500x1600 and fix widescreen resolution on Steam version  (Read 825 times)

Offline [archive] peppergomez

• Fledgling
                Just downloaded the steam version just installed the camarilla mod version 1.1.  before i installed that i couldn't even load the game.

My question is how can I up the game resolution from 1600x1200 to 2500x1600, my monitor's resolution?
 Also, how do I apply the widescreen resolution fix?  I have the Steam version of VTMB and the res patcher.exe doesn't offer me the option of directing the install location.  I'm guessing the exe automatically searches in program files>VTMB and therefore isn't installing ot the direct location, which is Steam.

PS- I typed "-w 1920 -h 1080" into the target line of the desktop shortcut, but that didn't work.

Can anyone provide a solution?
 Thanks.                        

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal