collapse

Author Topic: EVERYTHING to fix this game from Windows to Linux  (Read 40222 times)

Offline Teapsalm

• Fledgling
Re: EVERYTHING I learned to fix this game.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 06:37:45 AM »
A small update to this thread: Windows 10 can't handle the SafeDisk copy protection of the original retail game, so to install and run Bloodlines on it you need to use a crack which you can find on Game Copy World.

Doing this just results in the game crashing when starting a new game for me.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: EVERYTHING I learned to fix this game.
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 07:04:27 PM »
A small update to this thread: Windows 10 can't handle the SafeDisk copy protection of the original retail game, so to install and run Bloodlines on it you need to use a crack which you can find on Game Copy World.

Doing this just results in the game crashing when starting a new game for me.

Which crack were you using on which OS version? Also as administrator?

Offline Saphrax

• Methuselah
Re: EVERYTHING to fix this game from Windows XP to Windows 10.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 01:37:12 PM »
Okay, so today I tried to start the Antitribu mod, but it gave me an error message ("please login with administrator privileges and try again"). With the UP it didn't do that. This is wierd because a few days ago ATM started with no problems whatsoever. I downloaded the crack you mentioned Wesp, and it did the trick, but still it bothers me as to why didn't it start now and what changed.

I'm using Win 7. Maybe it was due to one of the recent windows updates?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 06:00:13 PM »

Yes. I think MS disabled SafeDisk support for Windows 7 and 8 now too:
http://www.geek.com/games/microsoft-kills-safedisc-drm-on-windows-7-and-8-1634869/

Offline anandankur160289

• Fledgling
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 12:40:55 PM »
not able to run the game in my win7 upgraded to win10 whenever i click on icon nothing happens it doesnt open i tried running in compatibility, run as admin, but nothing happens, i installed directx 9.0c and still nothing is happening please guide me thanks. :facepalm:

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »
Install the UP 9.4 and then start the game from the shortcut the patch creates!

Offline Devamp

• Fledgling
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2016, 01:27:13 PM »
Install the UP 9.4 and then start the game from the shortcut the patch creates!
Thank you so much, i was trying for hours to find a solution to make it work under Windows 10 64-bit.
I went to so many sites giving me useless ways to fix that never worked.

This patch make the game work perfectly!

Offline Grizzly_UK

• Fledgling
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2016, 04:07:30 AM »

Yes. I think MS disabled SafeDisk support for Windows 7 and 8 now too:
http://www.geek.com/games/microsoft-kills-safedisc-drm-on-windows-7-and-8-1634869/
Just a quick FYI, Microsoft have now pushed this "security update" out to older versions of Windows as well. Checking their article for MS15-097 shows a list of Windows versions for this particular update, which now includes Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2008 & Server 2012. The article does include details for a workaround to temporarily turn on the service for the secdrv.sys driver by running certain commands or by editing the registry. Note that MS don't actually recommend the workaround so it's very much a "Use at own risk".

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: EVERYTHING to fix this game from Windows to Linux
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 08:39:04 AM »
For all the people running Bloodlines in Wine under Linux, there is an installed script that should fix the common issues of no weapons and no disciplines. It is included with the Unofficial Patch in the Patch_Extras/Player Mods folder and attached here!

Offline Quistar

• Fledgling
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2018, 05:41:12 AM »
Here's my problem. I'm somehow stuck in slow movement and can't get out of it. It happened after the Warrens. I was hit with the slow goop stuff, but it might be because I activated unlimited ammo with a cheat code. I don't know. I just want to get my speed back to normal so I can keep playing and not have to redo a bunch of stuff.  Anyone got a way to help?

Andrew

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2018, 06:30:32 AM »
That seems to be a random bug, happened to me once or twice, too. If quit and restart doesn't help, you probably have to back to a prior savegame.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Quistar

• Fledgling
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2018, 06:39:07 AM »
That seems to be a random bug, happened to me once or twice, too. If quit and restart doesn't help, you probably have to back to a prior savegame.

I'm trying to avoid that, mainly because another bug keeps the Short Cut in the Warrens from opening up, even though the computer is there to use it. Damn frustrating.

Andrew

Offline FleshArtist

• Infernalist
  • Ancillus
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2018, 10:39:58 PM »
Just thought I should mention that if anyone has random crashes, or even crashes on start up, another solution might be to find Large Address Aware or 4GB Patch and use it to increase the Bloodlines executable's memory to using 4GB. Doing such may also boost performance.

Offline MMtoindicWJ

• Fledgling
Kemppi сварочник
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 01:04:45 AM »
Дистрибьютер Kemppi кемпи ручная дуговая сварка!!! Вечеринка дневной режим соблюдается в течение 1— 23 часов после чего система возвращается к нормальной работе. « Нерабочий день при активировании этой функции в помещении поддерживается воскресная программа до нескольких десятков дней. « Открытое окно отключение отопительной системы происходит при резком снижении температуры в помещении во время проветривания. GSM- модуль или WI- FI- модуль пользователь может управлять работой газового котла дистанционно через интернет.Водяной затвор всегда включает между горелкой или резаком и ацетиленовым генератором или газопроводом. автоматическая сварка Так например агрегат с диапазоном 5- 240 А может работать с нержавейкой толщиной полмиллиметра и с алюминиевыми конструкциями до 6, 5 мм. Алюминиевые заготовки требуют высоких значений.Характеристика источника питания должна быть такой чтобы при случайном нарушении этого соотношения она позволяла вернуться к его соблюдению в максимально короткие сроки. Классификация: EN ISO 18276- A: T 69 A Z B M 3 H5 EN ISO 18276- B: T78YT5- 0MP- G- UH5 AWS A5. 29: E110T5- GM- H4. сварочный инвертор minarc 150 отзывы Рассмотрим в этой статье часто используемый сейчас удобный сварочный аппарат инвертор. salonpost Особенности аппарата для ручной дуговой сварки KEMPPI MASTERTIG MLS 4000. asia-fc oborudovanie streettuning ograda-opt sim-electrod  Кемпи сварочный полуавтомат купить 05e0a20

Offline MSNYCtoindicTW

• Fledgling
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 05:03:46 AM »
Сколько стоит Кемпи сварочный аппарат полуавтоматические сварочные аппараты kemppi... Компания« Техмет предлагает широкий ассортимент сварочных материалов в том числе у нас имеются и сварочные маски Beta 90 которые подойдут для обеспечения защиты сварщика его глаз и кожи от негативного воздействия сварочного излучения и брызг металла. Все наши товары отличаются высоким качеством износостойкостью прочностью и простотой конструкции.Министр финансов Канкрин решил применить платину для чеканки монет и поставил ее наравне с золотом и серебром. Соболевскому поручили сделать пробную партию монет. Опыт оказался удачным: было изготовлено несколько образцов платиновых монет серебристого цвета С 1828 года платиновые монеты начали чеканить при помощи специальных машин. аппарат сварочный minarcmig evo 200 Ссылка в тему а цена уже 29 с гаком во блин.Также будьте бдительны при общении с консультантами магазина. Сварочный экран« SPRINT рассчитан на легкую/ среднюю нагрузку и используется для ограждения небольших участков сварки и защиты окружающих от прямого и отраженного опасного инфракрасного и ультрафиолетового излучения. Экран комплектуется защитной шторой( толщина 0, 4 мм или 4 защитными полотнами( толщина 1 мм высотой 160 см. Возможные цвета« ORANGE- CE« BRONZE- CE« GREEN- 6 и« GREEN- 9». kemppi minarc 150 авито Компания выпускает аппараты для следующих видов сварки: ручная дуговая, аргонно-дуговая, полуавтоматическая, плазменная резка. xn--e1aoebafety Приоритетом для компании является упрощение труда людей, поэтому она создает качественную и доступную садово-парковую технику, которая никогда не подведет и продемонстрирует безупречные результаты. zooventa agroeco ivan4 kunashakcrb74 okbi  Финские сварочные аппараты Kemppi цена 05e0a20