collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: CQM and club music  (Read 159 times)

Offline JRaugustus

• Fledgling
CQM and club music
« on: April 07, 2021, 03:49:36 pm »
Ok, thank you all for the helping with the issues with voices i was having with CQM 4.1. The voice issues seem to have been resolved with a clean install.
However, i now have two minor issues. 1st, the start screen displays Clan Quest so that is good but the music is vanilla.  I really enjoy the surreal start screen music from the CQM. Was this eliminated in 4.1 or is this a hold over from the camerilla edition i played previously.
2nd, there are no DJs or custom music options in the clubs now.
Thanks forvthe help!

Offline JRaugustus

• Fledgling
Re: CQM and club music
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:40:20 am »
Update. Did fresh install. Installed camerilla 1.4. Installed CQM 4 1 with camerila lite( what is this?). I now have the surreal startup music, voices for kilpatrick and paige, but still no DJs or custum club music.
I am considering installing camerilla 1.4 and CQM 4.1 WITHOUT the camella lite. Is this possible and still work wuth all the bells and whistles? Thanks for the help

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 04:51:31 am »
Never install mods and/or patches on top of each other. Only on separate folders, otherwise the game will be unstable and bugged.

Install only the Clan Quest mod (with or without Camarilla mod lite) but don't add the full version of Camarilla mod on top of it.
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 02:44:48 pm »
Afaik, Camarilla lite is only the diciplines and models from CE. You should be able to find the info in the readme.

As for just copying one mod over another. If you're very lucky all files from the first mod are overwritten by the second one and you have a working copy of the second mod. Else it will be disaster.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline JRaugustus

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 05:46:59 pm »
Thank you all for the advice.  Is there any way to get the club music and DJs in CQM? I finished CQM 3.1 a few months ago and i had the music and DJs working fine with the Clan Quests. Thanks for the help.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal