collapse

Author Topic: Clan Quest Problem with Knox  (Read 262 times)

Offline insxsicht1338

• Fledgling
Clan Quest Problem with Knox
« on: November 04, 2019, 08:15:38 PM »
Hello,

i seem to have a problem with the npc knox. I already was not able to properly finish the quest where he ask me to find the "asian vampire". After going to Kilpatrick and searching for the name on the driver license the foxy keycard did not spawn in the chest in the morgue. So in order for me to finish this quest i spawned in the keycard and killed the asian assasine. I got the xp for the quest but was not able to finish it with knox. So now (since im a gangrel) i wanted to do the clan quest from beckett (from the cqm) in which i have to talk with knox again. But he still does not have any enaging dialogue. When I walk to him he says "Hey man" and i can ask him  "whats going" on and "see you later". For the whats going on he only replies with nothin much and he is just waiting around for his master.

Can somebody tell me if there is some way how i can fix this via the console?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 08:47:19 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline insxsicht1338

• Fledgling
Re: Clan Quest Problem with Knox
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 09:10:57 PM »
Does nobody have an idea? Would like to do this quest since it is my first playtrough as a gangrel

Marked as best answer by insxsicht1338 on November 07, 2019, 01:42:31 PM

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 10:47:44 PM »
I don't know if it still works like this in the CQM, but try setting G.Knox_Quest = 5 or G.Knox_Quest = 6 in the console before you talk with Knox after you have killed the Katayan.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline insxsicht1338

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 01:42:10 PM »
Wesp to the rescue again! Thank you that instantly fixed it ^^