collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Can I move/start Bloodlines 1 on another monitor not main?  (Read 5177 times)

Offline scorchest

• Fledgling
Can I move/start Bloodlines 1 on another monitor not main?
« on: November 27, 2019, 08:47:02 pm »
I have multiple Monitors and would love to move the game to the bigger one, without changing the "Main Display" setting to that monitor and mixing up all my desktop icons to the monitor also.  Alt-Enter doesn't seem to frame the window, or reduce it from fully maximized.  Can this be done or is it just what it is?  Thanks for your time.

Offline Bakervic

• Fledgling
Re: Can I move/start Bloodlines 1 on another monitor not main?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 10:10:23 am »
Of course you can! Just need to make some changes in the setting, in you will be able to play on the second monitor. I do so very often, because I need my main monitor for the work, and on the second one I can run some games during some short breaks. For this reason, I replaced my second monitor with a new, one of the best 144Hz Monitor Under 200, for a better gaming experience, and it's working for me very well in this way. The first 10-20 minutes can be a bit uncomfortable playing on the second monitor, but then you get used to it very fast.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 05:15:58 pm by Bakervic »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal