collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bug: Santa Monica resets  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Compassion

• Neonate
Re: Bug: Santa Monica resets
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2022, 08:28:46 pm »
I just remembered something.

When I moved from Santa Monica to Downtown, I moved the game into the background and let it sit there for a very long time, because I found some interesting video on the internet and watched that instead.

I have no idea how long it was in the background, but it could have been hours. That could have been the cause for the issue.

No idea if that also happened with the two times it happened with 10.8 ? That was weeks ago, 11.1 was basically brand new when I installed it.

So I guess the real reason why this really happened only with Tremere for me is because I really dont like playing a Tremere that much.

Thanks to everyone who helped !

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Bug: Santa Monica resets
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2022, 08:39:05 pm »
I have no idea how long it was in the background, but it could have been hours. That could have been the cause for the issue.
Yes, Bloodlines is known to have a memory leak if it is running too long. I have fixed the reset in the meantime anyway, I hope!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal