collapse

Author Topic: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions  (Read 147699 times)

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
Re: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions
« Reply #360 on: March 12, 2011, 08:20:08 AM »
No I am not a troll . I messaged for the details Wesp via PM ;)

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #361 on: March 12, 2011, 12:56:34 PM »
Another question which bugs left from true patch ? Could you help me ?

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #362 on: March 25, 2011, 05:05:50 PM »
Ok my friend I found very rare bug in the game . Ok I opened completely fresh game and tried same thing . yes it's there . I tried it in Santa Monica . Try kill everthing with one shot flame with flamethrowder . If someones not dead try feed and die . I tried in god mode feed attemp failed when I off god mode instant die :) (Note: I know when someones burning you try to feed it's die . But it's burned off without die happen same thing :S

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #363 on: March 25, 2011, 05:35:21 PM »
Ok I found another bug in tutorial . Create a chracter from tremere clan . and give xp cheat . When in tutorial somewhere say kill enemies with blood purge . I tried it . Used it and killed them . But says not killed with blood purge and not pass this area .

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #364 on: March 25, 2011, 08:12:50 PM »
Try kill everthing with one shot flame with flamethrowder . If someones not dead try feed and die .

Hm, if this really is a bug then I don't know how to fix it. It almost looks intentional though, because otherwise the flamethrower would be even more powerful than it is already...

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #365 on: March 25, 2011, 08:16:15 PM »
When in tutorial somewhere say kill enemies with blood purge . I tried it . Used it and killed them .

I think you need to kill them with the tire iron and not Blood Purge only, the popup says: "Blood Purge is an area-of-effect Discipline. Both guards, being fairly close together, will become violently ill. Equip your tire iron and kill them."

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2011, 09:34:39 PM »
Ok thanks for the info's :)

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »
I found another bug in the intro if you are nosferatu the girl is different before , and later her changed  :chinscratch:

Offline Nosferatu Numbers Station

• Concealer of a dead language
  • Methuselah
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2011, 07:32:33 PM »
That's no bug.  That's her using Mask of a Thousand Faces.  Because it made no sense of her banging you without it (unless she was raping you), thanks to her horrible visage.
If you put your head to a pipe, you can always hear ringing.  But whether it's the pipe or your head that's ringing is the question.

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2011, 07:38:09 PM »
Really ? I think about something this similar but I don't find any answer

Offline Lictor

• Seductive Vampire
  • Ancillus
  • Troika's Follower
    • Animoon
« Reply #370 on: March 28, 2011, 08:07:15 PM »
Ok I found another bug in tutorial . Create a chracter from tremere clan . and give xp cheat . When in tutorial somewhere say kill enemies with blood purge . I tried it . Used it and killed them . But says not killed with blood purge and not pass this area .

I tried with iron tire . Happening same thing :S

Offline DarthSithari

• Fledgling
« Reply #371 on: April 02, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »
Noticed something a tad odd this playthrough - during the Camarilla ending, the sarcophagus (sp?) appeared at its final spot during the whole warehouse cutscene, it didn't start on top of the trolley or move when the vampires were supposed to be shoving it in.
Opinions are the root of all evil.

Offline MarcusGerdin

• Fledgling
« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2011, 04:23:34 PM »
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. This is my first time playing VTMB, and I've encountered what looks like a bug in the underground garage in the Traffik sidequest. The ladders seem to be too far to the left of the hatches, so that you can't reach the air duct from the top of the ladders. I can open the hatches alright, just not crawl through them. Using the latest unofficial patch 7.4a, 64-bit Windows 7.

Offline Dom

• Ancillus
« Reply #373 on: May 02, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. This is my first time playing VTMB, and I've encountered what looks like a bug in the underground garage in the Traffik sidequest. The ladders seem to be too far to the left of the hatches, so that you can't reach the air duct from the top of the ladders. I can open the hatches alright, just not crawl through them. Using the latest unofficial patch 7.4a, 64-bit Windows 7.

That's unusual. How far are they?

If you're close enough to open the cover it should be easy to use that cover to climb inside (face the cover and go forward - just like the ladder). Make sure to crouch to get inside the duct.

Offline MarcusGerdin

• Fledgling
« Reply #374 on: May 02, 2011, 08:29:15 PM »
You're right, I was really missing something obvious. It was the fact that you have to be crouching *before* starting to climb the ladder that bit me. Thanks a lot for setting me straight!