collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions  (Read 182860 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions
« Reply #975 on: January 02, 2021, 12:57:42 PM »
Ahh, i forgot one more problem! this is related to patch extras folder, some of Concept Arts like those in Locations folder won't show up in Windows Photo Viewer, i don't why but they work fine if i open them in browsers.

Windows default programs are shit :/ try IrfanView
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #976 on: January 02, 2021, 07:10:51 PM »
I was using the interface arrows to move through the sections in the inventory, and that one didn't show up when doing it that way.
Indeed, Troika somehow hard-coded the arrows to skip the cut inventory sections. Another is the discipline menu...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 07:18:52 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #977 on: January 14, 2021, 11:36:40 AM »
I know, but I have no idea on how to fix that. Maybe I could try resaving them with Paint.Net, hmmm...
P.S.: I just checked all of them with the Windows 10 default photo app and they display fine, so it must have been a Windows 7 photo viewer specific problem...
Okey Just tested with www.online-convert.com and that fixes the problem.

try IrfanView
Mmm,i didn't know people actually use anything other than default softwares for photos in windows.

@Wesp
Is it possible to enter Vandals room? i saw a dialog for it in his dlg file and used the "G.Vandal_Permission = 1; G.Vandal_Seen = 1" in console but it didn't unlock the door.
And i could have swear i had the option to turn off the radio in beach before!

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #978 on: January 14, 2021, 05:21:29 PM »
Okey Just tested with www.online-convert.com and that fixes the problem.

Thanks for the tip, I will use this to fix the pictures because resaving with Paint.Net didn't help.

Is it possible to enter Vandals room? i saw a dialog for it in his dlg file and used the "G.Vandal_Permission = 1; G.Vandal_Seen = 1" in console...

You can't enter Vandal's room, the variables are for getting him to unlock the basement door.

And i could have swear i had the option to turn off the radio in beach before!

I don't remember that, the thin bloods probably would not be pleased about this anyway ;)...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:32:33 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #979 on: January 14, 2021, 05:31:57 PM »
Got it, Thanks.

I think this is not the right place to ask this, but didn't want to make a new topic.
Do you have any idea what Troika planned with relations?  i can think of how useful that could be in an old RPG game which you don't have any voice covers and all there is, is just text but in bloodlines i can't figure out any use for it since all that it does can already be done using dialog engine.
Also i saw somewhere(i guess it was on youtube comment section) that if you scare doris as a Nosferatu you can meet her later on on hospital, is this possible?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #980 on: January 14, 2021, 05:48:11 PM »
Do you have any idea what Troika planned with relations?

I have no idea. Maybe they cut it when they noticed that they could do it more easily in the dlgs.

Also i saw somewhere(i guess it was on youtube comment section) that if you scare doris as a Nosferatu you can meet her later on on hospital, is this possible?

I don't think so, according to her dlg file she is supposed to die from a heart attack. But I will add a new entry in the morgue computer in that case :)!

Offline tarulu

• Ancillus
« Reply #981 on: January 14, 2021, 06:00:03 PM »
I have no idea. Maybe they cut it when they noticed that they could do it more easily in the dlgs.
I think so too, but then i wonder why they left it in game files! or even why they bother with it at first place because this is not a system that will work with voice covers unless you can make them artificially.
I don't think so, according to her dlg file she is supposed to die from a heart attack. But I will add a new entry in the morgue computer in that case :)!
Neat

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal