collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions  (Read 124348 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions
« Reply #795 on: December 07, 2018, 06:21:05 AM »
I was thinking, to resolve the issues in the skyeline haven, if it's due to too many objects like chairs in the non-haven apartments, why not removing them or replace them with non-interactive ones? I know it's not the best but I believe no one will miss to be able to use all those pointless furniture....
The sarcophagus is a lie!

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #796 on: December 07, 2018, 10:08:19 AM »
I was thinking, to resolve the issues in the skyeline haven, if it's due to too many objects like chairs in the non-haven apartments, why not removing them or replace them with non-interactive ones?

Hm, you suspect it's due to the prop physics? I might try to turn them into prop dynamics and have this tested...

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #797 on: December 07, 2018, 01:20:00 PM »
I think this can be a possible reason.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #798 on: December 07, 2018, 10:48:00 PM »
I think this can be a possible reason.

I have checked this now and there are several maps that have as much or even much more prop physics than the Skyeline Appartments without ever been known to have the same issues, so I guess this isn't the reason...

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #799 on: December 08, 2018, 04:08:42 AM »
Another idea then: "split" the map. In the original keep all the floors except the haven and the ground floor which are recreated in the another one. Take the chance to make it stabler and add some touches like an alternative to the air conduct access or a direct transition from the ground floor and the haven.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #800 on: December 08, 2018, 08:55:40 AM »
Another idea then: "split" the map.

No. There are other maps that are much larger, e.g. the museum is almost twice as big, which don't have any issues of that kind...

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #801 on: December 08, 2018, 09:16:13 AM »
Bigger in phisical dimension or coding? Just to understand

Offline tarulu

• Neonate
« Reply #802 on: December 08, 2018, 12:12:31 PM »
wesp can you please check getting new Discipline from beckett? i told you before that i didn't get it so i asked two of my friends which were playing to look out for it and get the discipline but they couldn't get it too and just now i asked a third friend which she wasn't able to get it  either,maybe its just us so if anyone can get it here would he please tell how?and which version of patch.

Offline Pumma

• Fledgling
« Reply #803 on: December 08, 2018, 01:49:10 PM »
wesp can you please check getting new Discipline from beckett? i told you before that i didn't get it so i asked two of my friends which were playing to look out for it and get the discipline but they couldn't get it too and just now i asked a third friend which she wasn't able to get it  either,maybe its just us so if anyone can get it here would he please tell how?and which version of patch.

I am not Wesp but I'll try to help you with this. You need a Humanity of 8 at least for all clans except Gangrel to get a new discipline from Beckett.

Offline tarulu

• Neonate
« Reply #804 on: December 08, 2018, 03:00:13 PM »

I am not Wesp but I'll try to help you with this. You need a Humanity of 8 at least for all clans except Gangrel to get a new discipline from Beckett.
oh thanks,i don't know about others seems they played a more evil vampire but i am sure my humanity was always full so i must just have missed the option then.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #805 on: December 08, 2018, 06:29:39 PM »
Bigger in physical dimension or coding? Just to understand

The one implies the other...

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #806 on: December 08, 2018, 07:22:57 PM »
An empty big box isn't different to intricate building structures, numerous usable items, ecc.? But ok, I won't pretend to know this stuff more than you (since I don't know anything at all :razz:)

Online Ghanima_Atreides

• Fledgling
« Reply #807 on: January 20, 2019, 08:19:41 PM »
I hope this is the right place to post this...

This is more of a visual bug than anything, it doesn't seem to affect anything, but this is the first time I've seen it ( could've sworn it wasn't there when I first visited Santa Monica suites)

Basically, there is a blood pack floating above the stairs; it cannot be picked up or interacted with:

I am running the latest UP.
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Offline Adrian

• Neonate
« Reply #808 on: January 20, 2019, 08:29:20 PM »
I hope this is the right place to post this...

This is more of a visual bug than anything, it doesn't seem to affect anything, but this is the first time I've seen it ( could've sworn it wasn't there when I first visited Santa Monica suites)

Basically, there is a blood pack floating above the stairs; it cannot be picked up or interacted with:

I am running the latest UP.

Interesting. It would make sense if Mercurio were a vampire rather than a ghoul...

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #809 on: January 21, 2019, 06:38:14 AM »
the blood bag is in the place where a blood decal will be.
This kind of bug is the typical issue of a long playing sessions... like the haunted downtown apartments... lol

* Game Files