collapse

* Notice

Important notice (31 July): We have recently recovered from a nearly two day downtime due to an attack. No data was lost or stolen but the server has been reinstalled as a precaution. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. We apologise for the unacceptable inconvenience. Please read here for more information.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 1280x800  (Read 850 times)

Offline [archive] nuclear_blast_beat

• Fledgling
Re: 1280x800
« on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:00 pm »
                Hey guys, for some reason, the resolution patch doesn't work, after downloading it from few places. So, I will be very grateful if somebody who has tweaked the engine.dll file for different resoultions send it at my e-mail: danny47@abv.bg Thank you in advance!                        

Offline [archive] Wesp5

• Antediluvian
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 06:02:00 am »

nuclear_blast_beat posted:
Hey guys, for some reason, the resolution patch doesn't work, after downloading it from few places.

There is an improved one included with the unofficial patch. Just install it into an empty directory and then look into the tools folder.                        

Marked as best answer by on August 13, 2020, 09:29:17 am

Offline [archive] nuclear_blast_beat

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 01:46:00 pm »
  • Undo Best Answer
  •                 Thanks, man!

EDIT: It doesn't work, gives me the same error message as the others I've tryed. I'm playing Camarilla Edition 1.2 btw sad  Maybe this has something to do with my OS - XP x64?

EDIT 2: Maybe someone can send me his engine.dll to my e-mail?                        

Offline [archive] Jonasir

• Fledgling
    « Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 11:25:00 pm »
                    Have you updated the game with the latest patch? The resolution changer didn't work for me until I did so.                        

Offline [archive] Frank7777

• Ancillus
    1280x800
    « Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 04:46:00 pm »
                    I seem to remember that there are many engine.dll files in existance, because the game itself this file when you run the game, but it's been quite a long time.
     Also, the respatcher that comes with the Unofficial Patch changes more than just the engine.dll file.
     What does the respatcher say? And how do you know it isn't working?                        

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal