collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: [Sticky] Unofficial Patch 41 released!  (Read 4482 times)

Offline [archive] Wesp5

• Antediluvian
Re: [Sticky] Unofficial Patch 41 released!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 05:52:00 am »
                In Reply To #25

Made in China posted:

In Reply To #24
 You must've used the patch that is in the "basic" folder. That patch only fixes bugs and doesn't add the gameplay variations like the gum. The full patch is in the "vampire" folder, directly when you enter the .rar file.

Still some of the issues he mentions like Romero or the conversations are fixed in the "basic" version too. Do you have the "Blood Heal" discipline available?                        

Offline [archive] Acidking78

• Fledgling
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 01:01:00 pm »
                In Reply To #26

Wesp5 posted:

In Reply To #25

Made in China posted:

In Reply To #24
 You must've used the patch that is in the "basic" folder. That patch only fixes bugs and doesn't add the gameplay variations like the gum. The full patch is in the "vampire" folder, directly when you enter the .rar file.

Still some of the issues he mentions like Romero or the conversations are fixed in the "basic" version too. Do you have the "Blood Heal" discipline available?

I assure you I didn't use the Basic patch. Anyways, no sir Blood Heal isn't available. On another note "Skip Intro" doesn't work for me either. I can click the little box, but the Intro still plays.                        

Offline [archive] DigitalMetal2003

• Fledgling
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 01:23:00 pm »
                I tried playing the Romero quest with the 4.0 patch, and the game freezes when he gets up and heads for the door and doesn't exit it. I also encountered a glitch after the sewer quest to kill Brother Kanker, in which when I climbed the ladder to get out of the sewers, I feel through the game world and had to use the no-clip cheat to get back to the surface area.

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline [archive] Wesp5

• Antediluvian
[Sticky] Unofficial Patch 41 released!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 02:11:00 pm »
                In Reply To #27

Adoniis101 posted:

I assure you I didn't use the Basic patch. Anyways, no sir Blood Heal isn't available. On another note "Skip Intro" doesn't work for me either. I can click the little box, but the Intro still plays.</quote>

If you have no Blood Heal you probably extracted the patch into the wrong directory. The Skip Intro button will sometimes not work, this is normal wink .

[added Sep  5 2007  9:20AM]

In Reply To #28
 <quote by="DigitalMetal2003">
 I tried playing the Romero quest with the 4.0 patch, and the game freezes when he gets up and heads for the door and doesn't exit it.

That bug was the reason why the 4.1 patch was released so soon wink !

I also encountered a glitch after the sewer quest to kill Brother Kanker, in which when I climbed the ladder to get out of the sewers, I fell through the game world and had to use the no-clip cheat to get back to the surface area.

A hole in the map? Sorry, but I can't fix map geometry like this.                        

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal