collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: World War 2 Mod  (Read 32839 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: World War 2 Mod
« Reply #450 on: July 06, 2020, 01:46:57 pm »
oh yeah  :afro:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #451 on: July 06, 2020, 01:52:29 pm »
Great to see you continue working on the mod! It's much too ambitious to be abandoned unfinished, although modding burn-out is an easy thing to get ;). Taking a short time off usually helps...

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #452 on: July 06, 2020, 02:53:35 pm »
Great to see you continue working on the mod! It's much too ambitious to be abandoned unfinished, although modding burn-out is an easy thing to get ;). Taking a short time off usually helps...
Thanks! now I hope I could find actors in the community!

Offline NateHevens

• Annoying Noob
  • Ancillus
« Reply #453 on: July 06, 2020, 09:45:20 pm »
(For some reason I can't get the quote function to work on my end... no idea why. Using Chrome [I know Chrome sucks, but I have worse problems with Firefox... I think I'm just shitty with browsers in general... maybe because I like my extensions a little too much...], and I'm trying to see which extension is causing the block...)

Hey argikt!

I know I still owe you some voice work. There've been a couple things that have delayed me:

1) Personal life issues...

So I suffer from clinical depression (the kind caused by chemical imbalances in the brain), and sadly I don't have health insurance (U.S.A.! U.S.A.!) and can't afford the medication I need. Add onto that the fact that I can't find a job aside from doing fucking deliveries for shit like Postmates, and the pandemic, and I'm in a shitty place mentally right now.

2) That line I messaged you about. I feel extremely guilty here because it's definitely a language barrier thing, but I can honestly say that I just don't get that line and what it's meant to be saying. I was trying to avoid telling you this and just figuring it out myself because I know it's my fault that I don't understand it. You're english is awesome! And I don't want you to think that I think otherwise. So it's me. But I'm utterly stuck on it.

Separately... would you be cool if I went for a generic British-style accent for the voice? It probably won't be a true British accent, but I can do something better than what the average US-American can pull off... I hope...

(Also... I'm considering redoing the other voice you had me do. I actually have access to a much better microphone and digital audio workstation than I did when I recorded that one. Would you be okay with that?)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:48:49 pm by NateHevens »

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #454 on: July 07, 2020, 05:48:48 am »
(For some reason I can't get the quote function to work on my end... no idea why. Using Chrome [I know Chrome sucks, but I have worse problems with Firefox... I think I'm just shitty with browsers in general... maybe because I like my extensions a little too much...], and I'm trying to see which extension is causing the block...)

Hey argikt!

I know I still owe you some voice work. There've been a couple things that have delayed me:

1) Personal life issues...

So I suffer from clinical depression (the kind caused by chemical imbalances in the brain), and sadly I don't have health insurance (U.S.A.! U.S.A.!) and can't afford the medication I need. Add onto that the fact that I can't find a job aside from doing fucking deliveries for shit like Postmates, and the pandemic, and I'm in a shitty place mentally right now.

2) That line I messaged you about. I feel extremely guilty here because it's definitely a language barrier thing, but I can honestly say that I just don't get that line and what it's meant to be saying. I was trying to avoid telling you this and just figuring it out myself because I know it's my fault that I don't understand it. You're english is awesome! And I don't want you to think that I think otherwise. So it's me. But I'm utterly stuck on it.

Separately... would you be cool if I went for a generic British-style accent for the voice? It probably won't be a true British accent, but I can do something better than what the average US-American can pull off... I hope...

(Also... I'm considering redoing the other voice you had me do. I actually have access to a much better microphone and digital audio workstation than I did when I recorded that one. Would you be okay with that?)
Hello Nate!I'm sad to hear about your situation, covid is a big problem around the world and I think that economic repercussions are not here yet...The work we done here is a hobby, there're no obligations.When I think about voicing the mod, I though on you doing the sire lines, (you did the lines for him on the ending on previous version), if you can voice him, I'll be happy, is the NPC with the longest dlg...When you  will be ready to begin, send me a private.
Stay safe, man!

Offline Skeletoff.

• Fledgling
  • Nosferatu
« Reply #455 on: August 09, 2020, 09:59:16 am »
For now I will show you Marius' new model for the setite priest....
Are you sure that it is Marius' MODEL?

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #456 on: August 10, 2020, 09:56:26 am »
Hello Skeletoff!! Good to see you.
You are right, I'm so sorry. I should puntualize. The base model is yours.
Marius retouched it for V5.
You're credited for this model (and for the nice others you made), I would like to apologize for my mistake...

Offline Critter

• Fledgling
« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2020, 11:38:39 pm »
There is a crash that occurs every time I do the quest in the fish market. The farthest I have gotten so far is when the saboteur attacks me. Between the entering of the second room with the lockers and this encounter my game crashes every single time. Sometimes when I approach the lockers, sometimes when I open the locker etc.. Has anyone else encountered this bug?
Tried restarting the game (obviously  :grin: ), reloading and exiting the fish market and then re-enter. Always the same problem.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #458 on: August 26, 2020, 06:53:20 am »
I never got a crash at this point, neither any tester or player as far I know.
There're 3 places susceptibles of game crashes in V4. (Rome, Venice and the battlefield before the bunker) all this maps are going to be fixed on V5.

Critter, did you patch the game with the 4gb patch? If not, try it. You can find it in "patch-extras/player mods" if you have the Unofficial patch installled.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #459 on: August 26, 2020, 08:12:08 am »
I do remember some crashes at the fish market when I played the last time. But not as exessive as Critter and it was with version 3.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #460 on: August 26, 2020, 09:16:40 am »
I will check the custom props of this map, perhaps some of then could have geometry problems that makes your game hang.
I didn't noticed this problem ever...

Offline Yamada-death

• Fledgling
« Reply #461 on: September 07, 2020, 08:26:55 am »
Hello argikt and all kindreds.
It's a great mod,isn't it?
I'm playing with satisfaction.

great mod,mythic total conversion!!

But I need some helps... I'm stuck in Berlin.

In ver.4.1,after arrival of Berlin,

1.)I don't know where to go to advance Main story line.

It seems to radio station's computers could report to Sire? but my character couldn't handle because of low skill.

And,I wander the town,some side quests I met.

2.)A man in black standing at Kranzler cafe's main door,He doesn't know the man named Caiaphas.

3.)In Berlin apartment room No.220, man in the room screams to me "Get lost"
4.)No.206, lack of my security skill ,I couldn't open the door.

anyway,I wish I could play main story.
please help. whom should I talk, where should I go...?

thanks to reading my poor english.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #462 on: September 07, 2020, 08:46:44 am »
Hello Yamada-death, thanks for your kind comments.
I would try to help:
1- main history advance on Berlin radio station, (there you can get another side quest), for both you need decryption skills, I think is 5 for the main quest (is very low for this part of the game), try to raise it or use auspex before decrypting if you have it.

2- The man standing at Kranzler cafe's main door know about Caiaphas, but if you have low socials skills you cant convice him to trust you.
3-Apartments 220 and 206 are part of a quest that you can get on Berlin Church... ( I won't spoil more)

Looks like you have a very fighting oriented character or you missed a lot of previous side quests and got a few XP to raise skills.Maybe you can use console to give you enough xp to decryp the message in radio station o maybe start a new game with your knowledge of the mod to a more competent character?
I'm happy that mod has a good reviews...In a month or so... I will be able to speak about V5....

Offline Yamada-death

• Fledgling
« Reply #463 on: September 07, 2020, 08:58:23 am »
What a rapidly answer you reply!

Great suggestion, I rollback Paris and Zurich, after more xp gained,
I'll return to Berlin.

You've mention it,it's really that I'm making for fighter character.
hehehe...

thanks a lot!

And,Ver 5, I can't wait it!
I like this total conversion!
Great Game... Great Mod!

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2020, 11:01:10 am »
Hello everybody
I'm making some new reskins for argikt and I need your help. I don't have the Antitribu mod installed as now and not a good internet connection to download the whole pack. Neither the github archive has the model and the textures I need now.
What I need is the nazi wraith model
it should be located in
\materials\models\weapons\disciplines\Necromancy\nazi_zombie\
and
\models\weapons\disciplines\Necromancy\nazi_zombie\
Thank you and good day  :vampwink:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal