collapse

Author Topic: World War 2 Mod  (Read 12180 times)

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
Re: World War 2 Mod
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2019, 07:02:51 PM »

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2019, 07:57:35 PM »
Yes pretty good. When you think is ready, send to me and I will replace mine for yours.
Thank you very much!!

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2019, 05:20:41 PM »
Thanks  Barabbah for the new chef model. It would be present in V3.

Online Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2019, 04:21:54 PM »
Only now I managed, after an exhausting period, to finally start the v2 of this mod. Sorry.

"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2019, 07:54:42 PM »
Haha... dont worry.
I will appreciate your opinion when you finish a run

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2019, 12:36:50 PM »
I suppose all of you remember this phrase: "In November of 1938, I was translating documents in Leipzig, Germany written by a purported Crusades-era necromancer"

Yes, Pisha was in germany during the ww2 times.
With the assistance of Wesp5 and others colaborators we made a plot for her that match with her seek of rare items, and the vanilla game.
Assist her will be dangerous, but you all know she reward handsomely.

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2019, 07:32:56 PM »
I would like to thanks Skeletoff.A who has joined this project and contributed 4 models at this moment.
One of them is a setite priest.
Let's see her hidden temple... you can see some new objects I managed to do, like the viper throne, columns, braziers, etc...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:41:04 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »
That viper throne, holy mother of god that's amazing looks like an entirely new model.

Offline Gurkhal

• Methuselah
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2019, 10:55:53 PM »
Cool new stuff.

I hope I am not to out of date when I write this but back when the mod was just released, I noticed that in some levels there was a lack of sources for blood as well as no, at least I couldn't find it, places to get blood packs. So I was wondering if this was intentional or if there in future versions will be possible to get hold of blood packs in an easier way? Maybe not as easy as in Santa Monica but in a way that's possible.

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2019, 06:44:20 AM »
That viper throne, holy mother of god that's amazing looks like an entirely new model.

Yes, is a entirely new model.

Cool new stuff.

I hope I am not to out of date when I write this but back when the mod was just released, I noticed that in some levels there was a lack of sources for blood as well as no, at least I couldn't find it, places to get blood packs. So I was wondering if this was intentional or if there in future versions will be possible to get hold of blood packs in an easier way? Maybe not as easy as in Santa Monica but in a way that's possible.

I don't know if you're talking about v1 or v2...
Well, is hard to implement blood bags in the game with a good excuse. I think vanilla excuse is the best, a blood bank. But I don`t want to copy vanilla. In hub one, you have a quest that involves looking for blood. Also you can find blood bags in some vampire places, is not a rare item, but not an unlimited like vanilla.
I'm watching the let's play of Alex Burton and can see that he found about 15 bags...

Offline Gurkhal

• Methuselah
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2019, 06:52:57 AM »

Yes, is a entirely new model.

Cool new stuff.

I don't know if you're talking about v1 or v2...
Well, is hard to implement blood bags in the game with a good excuse. I think vanilla excuse is the best, a blood bank. But I don`t want to copy vanilla. In hub one, you have a quest that involves looking for blood. Also you can find blood bags in some vampire places, is not a rare item, but not an unlimited like vanilla.
I'm watching the let's play of Alex Burton and can see that he found about 15 bags...

I'm talking about the one that first got released to the public back in the day. but thank you for an answer, I think I'll just have to double up on finding those packs the next time I play it.

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2019, 10:11:09 AM »
yes, in V2 is a little more easy to find bags, but I don't want a "blood market", in my vision of this game, the vampire has 3 problems: feeding, masquerade and humanity.
I don't want to convert them in trivial matter.

Of course there're ways to gain blood,humanity and masquerade...

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2019, 01:46:20 PM »
Hello!

Since I'm not a native english speaker, I have problems doing accurate translations, I have a dlg that must be 'perfect' is the dlg for Pisha.
Wesp5 and Malkav assisted me several times, I won't to abuse of their kindness.
There's some one that can correct the spelling of a dlg?

Thanks!

Online Ghanima_Atreides

• Libera Me de Ignem
  • Methuselah
« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2019, 03:18:40 PM »
I could help, if you like.
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Online argikt