collapse

Author Topic: World War 2 Mod  (Read 16820 times)

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
Re: World War 2 Mod
« Reply #360 on: November 21, 2019, 10:47:51 AM »
One of the offices in the Louvre is a mess... okay, you can enter a passage in the bathroom, but then you can't go out, there are three rooms but no exit door and half of the first room is black, as if there were some missing textures (you can even fall into a huge black hole where you're stuck). I'm talking about the office near the second exposition hall, where you can see the Anna Bolena necklace.

However, Paris is a great job for sure!

Thanks Runza! this issue has been fixed in V4.
Louvre is one of the maps that has major changes. (those problems has been reported in august and Louvre new map has 2 more rooms, needed for the "shadow of evil" quest.

Thanks for reporting.

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #361 on: November 21, 2019, 06:12:49 PM »
One suggestion... had you think to modify a few things for Nosferatu gameplay? The sire's appearence is too much human like for a Sewer Rat (even if Obfuscate can alter your look for a time); likewise, your (and his) haven can be changed maybe? I'm sure you can add a sewer map for every hub (and a haven for every city).

Take these words as suggestions, i'm not here for criticize your work ^^

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #362 on: November 22, 2019, 06:48:08 AM »
One suggestion... had you think to modify a few things for Nosferatu gameplay? The sire's appearence is too much human like for a Sewer Rat (even if Obfuscate can alter your look for a time); likewise, your (and his) haven can be changed maybe? I'm sure you can add a sewer map for every hub (and a haven for every city).

Take these words as suggestions, i'm not here for criticize your work ^^

Yes, I though about it, but is too much work. In pen&paper powerful nosferatu has the discipline of "thousand faces" for it. I used it lika a
excuse for avoid all this work.
But in V4 the player models for noferatu has been changed for a hooded model.

Online argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #363 on: Today at 10:29:32 AM »
Hello fellow kindred, the first full run of V4 testing has been finished.
A lot of issues have been corrected, and the mod will be ready to release soon.
But Mamita has developed a new masquerade system (masquerade was ignored on previous versions, and no random hunters encounters like vanilla were present).

The masquerade system will be international and will include hunter ambushes (with differents levels, deeper than vanilla), sheriff warnings and attacks on camarilla citys, and more things...

So all of this must be tested and the release will therefore be pushed back a bit. January is the estimated target.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:32:56 PM by Wesp5 »
Like Like x 1 View List

Online Marius217

• Neonate
« Reply #364 on: Today at 02:18:53 PM »

You don't know how I'm waiting for the final version of your Mod, I just LOVE it. The wait will be worth it. Greetings Argitk
Like Like x 1 View List