collapse

Author Topic: World War 2 Mod  (Read 13353 times)

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
Re: World War 2 Mod
« Reply #270 on: August 07, 2019, 06:52:40 AM »
In Paris there's an abandoned radio station (the place that you use to contact with your sire that was closed by nazis to avoid allies propaganda), not the actual radio station.

Could be easy that Lacroix suggest you that can be used as haven in the city. I only have to modify a couple of dlg lines...
What do you think?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #271 on: August 07, 2019, 08:21:22 AM »
In Portsmouth your Sire could have rented you another room in the hotel where you meet him as a haven...

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #272 on: August 07, 2019, 09:05:11 AM »
In Portsmouth your Sire could have rented you another room in the hotel where you meet him as a haven...
In Portsmouth you have a room in the hotel. There you find the lockpicks and your first instructions.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #273 on: August 07, 2019, 10:22:11 AM »
In Portsmouth you have a room in the hotel. There you find the lockpicks and your first instructions.

In that case maybe the dialogue of the Sire can be changed to call this your haven :)!

Offline NateHevens

• Annoying Noob
  • Neonate
« Reply #274 on: August 07, 2019, 04:40:58 PM »
In Paris there's an abandoned radio station (the place that you use to contact with your sire that was closed by nazis to avoid allies propaganda), not the actual radio station.

Could be easy that Lacroix suggest you that can be used as haven in the city. I only have to modify a couple of dlg lines...
What do you think?

I like this idea a lot, actually.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2019, 08:15:11 AM »
I'm, well not quite stuck but rather angry in the Paris library. The descriptions where to find the books are vague at best, and in case of the book about Akkadian history even contradictory.
At the very least put signs on the bookshelves so players know in which bookcase to look.

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2019, 09:08:19 AM »
Really? It was easy for me. But maybe it's because of my high perception and all those particles :P
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2019, 10:21:30 AM »
I'm, well not quite stuck but rather angry in the Paris library. The descriptions where to find the books are vague at best, and in case of the book about Akkadian history even contradictory.
At the very least put signs on the bookshelves so players know in which bookcase to look.

I won't do this "looking for" parts to easy to find, because if is very easy, inspection feat is almost useless.
With a medium inspection, you can find all books in the library very easy...

You probably will need to come back to library another time, in a bookshelf there's a sign, but for another side quest....
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:24:06 AM by argikt »

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2019, 12:36:04 PM »

I won't do this "looking for" parts to easy to find, because if is very easy, inspection feat is almost useless.
With a medium inspection, you can find all books in the library very easy...
Well, the inspection feat is useless, and I have a melee character, so I don't have xp to waste on perception or investigation.
You probably will need to come back to library another time, in a bookshelf there's a sign, but for another side quest....
Then at least see to it that the hints you get from the librarian are useful and consistent with the questlog entry.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 03:33:17 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2019, 01:08:48 PM »
In the library there's a hint for another side quest...

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #280 on: August 11, 2019, 03:53:38 PM »
The music is way too loud. The circus drove me completely nuts, and now the german base is only slightly better.
And in the cabaret I had to use noclip because three people were standing in the door to the bar and wouldn't move.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2019, 04:54:44 PM »
The music is way too loud. The circus drove me completely nuts, and now the german base is only slightly better.
And in the cabaret I had to use noclip because three people were standing in the door to the bar and wouldn't move.

It's never happen to me but is good to know... I would check interesting points in cabaret.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #282 on: August 13, 2019, 09:39:52 AM »
Hello fellow kindred!

This time I would ask you for help. Just an easy work.

Is someone is not very busy, I would be pleased if can change the newspapers for something of the era. (beginning of 1943)

Offline Ghanima_Atreides

• Libera Me de Ignem
  • Methuselah
« Reply #283 on: August 13, 2019, 10:23:44 AM »
Hello fellow kindred!

Is someone is not very busy, I would be pleased if can change the newspapers for something of the era. (beginning of 1943)

I could do this. :)
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #284 on: August 13, 2019, 10:31:26 AM »
Hello fellow kindred!

I could do this. :)

Thanks! I'm thankful!