collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VTMB Bloodlines Model Editing Lessons  (Read 8802 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: VTMB Bloodlines Model Editing Lessons
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2020, 07:34:52 pm »
I attached some images of the file I am working on.

Cool! So did you used the alternative sniper rifle texture for that?

Offline Norrwin

• Neonate
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2020, 07:56:20 pm »

Cool! So did you used the alternative sniper rifle texture for that?

I was looking for the rifle texture and found something named rifle_camo.tth but I don't know what it is for as it doesn't fit the Bach rifle. But yes I did steal the camo pattern and fit it into the rifle_bach.tth texture. I think I have spent more time in Gimp than Blender so far, so much to learn!

Marked as best answer by MooCHa on August 20, 2020, 11:18:43 pm

Offline Marius217

• Neonate
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2020, 04:06:59 am »
Greetings to all, See if you can help me. I have tried to get into Blender to modify some already established models. For example: shorten a character's coat and see that it works well in the Game. but when trying to Export the MDL Model I can't do it, I get: Model vertices Dont Macth Blender vertices.[/size]What can I do to make it work and fit the modified MDL file over the Original one?On the other hand, I have seen some models like the Lasombra 2 that are combined, the hat, the coat and the Character, they are independent of each other. How can I return the PC models in their entirety. since I can only transform the character but I cannot attract even the Hat and the coat. also when I use VAMPED 92 to export it to Blender.I hope you can help me. It really is frustrating. hahahahaha. A hug and stay safe. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal