collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VTM: The Final Nights (Team Camarilla International)  (Read 120785 times)

Offline Zer0Morph

• Methuselah
    • Team Camarilla International
Re: VTM: The Final Nights (Team Camarilla International)
« Reply #345 on: June 10, 2020, 03:25:48 AM »
Posters were cut out for a reason (the same reason most modders, like myself, decided to made their own versions), don't feel guilty about it.  :razz:

Many people have asked me, "Where is the gum?", "Where are the posters?", and sometimes I feel like I violated an unspoken Bloodlines code that you don't mess with these items, haha. So thanks for the encouragement.

Anyway, a question I bet you were asked a lot (or never at all :P): why did you choose those clans? These are your favourites or what? :)

A great question that was asked many times back in 2010 when TFN was first released. I'll give you the short version. Since we can only have 7 clans, and (I believe) 13 disciplines (5 of them being targeted disciplines), this severely limited me to which clans I could use. I really wanted the Followers of Set, Assamites, Samedi, and Baali, which gobbled up 4 of the 5 active targeted disciplines. This left me with Presence which many many clans use, and if I took it out of the game, I would've been even more hard-pressed to clans I could use. So this meant the Brujah/Toreador clans were left and I wanted 7 new clans, not 5. This is where the Legacies came into play. Africa, eh? Why not? It's only blood...

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #346 on: June 10, 2020, 07:23:52 AM »
:) me on your same situation I came up with a different solution: inventing 2 new (I don't know if you followed my thread....)
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Zer0Morph

• Methuselah
« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2020, 02:06:11 AM »
Are you saying you know how to create new items? If so, I'd love to collaborate with you on that, if that's okay.  :afro:

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2020, 08:36:40 AM »
No, I mean I created 2 new clans (based on the movies of Blade and The Crow)....
Sorry to have misleaded you :( but if you want I can help in something else
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 10:18:34 AM by Barabbah »
― me

Offline Zer0Morph

• Methuselah
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2020, 02:35:35 AM »
You get 9 clans in the drop down character menu at the beginning of the game?

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #350 on: June 13, 2020, 05:26:05 AM »
Nope. I have 5 canon clans and not knowing how to fill the last two slots I invented those two

Basically I have Daywalkers and Crows along with Daughters of Cacophony, Harbingers of Skulls, Cappadocians, Ravnos and True Brujah

It was fun except I couldn't find a way to fix a damned bug (armor icons in the inventory and the vendors menù just disappeared)....
― me

Offline Zer0Morph

• Methuselah
« Reply #351 on: June 14, 2020, 09:15:13 PM »
TFN Fans,

So the Let's Play Alpha testing has begun and we've made it publicly available for all of you to watch, as we go through the game looking for bugs, while presenting fun and entertainment in the process. I, Zer0Morph has just released the first episode along with Something Compass, who has also released his first. JT Corpse will be releasing his in the next week or two so be on the lookout for that.

As of now, we still don't have an exact release date but we're still shooting for a late June/early July time. Expect a solid release date in the next week or two (at the latest). In the meantime, enjoy these videos and visit our YouTube channels. Throw us a thumbs up and a subscribe!

Zer0Morph's Let's Play VTM The Final Nights 1.6 HD (Alpha)

Something Compass' Let's Play VTM The Final Nights 1.6 HD (Alpha)

JT Corpse's Let's Play VTM The Final Nights 1.6 HD (Alpha):
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 02:28:57 AM by Zer0Morph »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal