collapse

Author Topic: Topless Malkavian Mod - FINAL  (Read 2862 times)

Marked as best answer by on May 07, 2019, 10:57:03 AM

Offline [archive] Tessera72751098

• Methuselah
Re: Topless Malkavian Mod - FINAL
« on: February 06, 2007, 06:41:00 AM »
  • Undo Best Answer
  •                 <yellow>Topless Malkavian Female Mod</yellow>
     Version 11 - FINAL

My topless, sexy Malk mod is as finished as it's ever going to be (finally). The limitations of the character models in VTMB are such that that I don't think I could make it a whole lot better than it looks right now. Even if I could, I think this looks great the way it is. This is version 11 of the Topless Malkavian Girl mod, so there have been quite a few revisions at this point.

<white>You can see the first screenshots of my mod in this thread:</white>

http://www.tessmage.com

This mod takes the first outfit that Malk females begin the game with and transforms it into a very sexy and appropriately crazy-looking ensemble. The intention was to make it look as if the Malk tore the bra cups out of her shirt, thus exposing both breasts through a ripped-up blouse. They jiggle wonderfully when she walks and the overall effect is delightful.

The colors of her outfit were changed as well, to a combination of royal blue, black and dark aquamarine, with maroon (red) trim. This gives a nice contrast to her greenish skintones, allowing her bare breasts to show up very clearly on your screens. The important... errr.. details were lifted directly from photos of real women. They were then feather-edged into the Malk's texture and color adjusted.

Her eyes were also changed, to a rather creepy and doped-up looking jade color. It gives the effect of her eyes rolling slightly upwards into their sockets at all times, which also seemed like a cool look for a Malk. The eyes will be optional, however.

To enjoy the effect of this mod fully, I suggest entering the command <white>cam_yaw 180</white> into the console... and then have your Malk girl walk slowly towards you. The jiggling effect is very nicely rendered indeed, thanks to VTMB's Source engine.

This mod is intended for those adults who enjoy adding a little more spicy fun to their game. It is not intended for anyone who is bashful when it comes to female nudity. It will be made available for download from my site within the next couple of days. I hope people enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it.

- Tessera -
     <black>.</black>

Offline [archive] WardukeX

• Fledgling
    « Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 08:00:00 PM »
                    Awesome work tess!!!                        

• Methuselah
    « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:27:00 AM »
                    In Reply To #2

shogun posted:

Awesome work tess!!!

Thank you very much. I hope everyone who decides to try this out will enjoy it.                        

Offline [archive] St.Malk

• Fledgling
    « Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
                    And what's about her eyes? Are they still looking like on th screenshots?                        

• Methuselah
    « Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 01:44:00 AM »
                    In Reply To #4

St.Malk posted:

And what's about her eyes? Are they still looking like on th screenshots?

The eyes for the original topless Malk mod are custom ones that I created myself. They are a very creepy-looking, "indi-glo blue" kind of deal. After making her as sexy as I did, I felt that something scary needed to be added back to the model, otherwise it would be hard to see her as being an undead killer anymore. This was a roleplaying concession.

Eyes are one of the easiest things for any user to change, however. Our forums have a post that tells you how to do that. There's nothing to it, so if the default eyes aren't to your liking, then you can change them to just about anything.                        

Offline [archive] St.Malk

• Fledgling
    Topless Malkavian Mod - FINAL
    « Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »
                    I meant that there is something wrong with eyes. With alpha-channel. Fix the alpha-channel to remove these black stains from eyes.