collapse

Author Topic: Therese and Jeanette Voerman Backstory Animation  (Read 490 times)

Offline HennersJambo

• Fledgling
Therese and Jeanette Voerman Backstory Animation
« on: September 30, 2018, 04:04:19 PM »
So, for the last month or so I've been working on a pretty ambitious project of animating a backstory for Therese and  Jeanette.  Needless to say it's extremely spoiler heavy.  It was my first time using after effects and I had to teach myself the whole software so unfortunately, it's quite amateurish, but I hope it's still enjoyable.  I guess it's mainly targeted at fans of Bloodlines since I've been a bit ambiguous in certain aspects of it.  I took some creative liberties with her story so I guess it's not really canon but I think I hope fans of Bloodlines and this amazing universe will appreciate it.  Anyways, I'd love some constructive criticism for it and maybe some ideas of other characters who I could cover the backstory of.  Enjoy!  :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9wwIt2DfcM&t=2s

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 08:12:38 PM by HennersJambo »

Offline vampire_nonsense

• Neonate
Re: Therese and Jeanette Voerman Backstory Animation
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 04:07:26 PM »
This must have taken ages! The repetition of certain lines made it all the creepier. I've got a (casual) WIP regarding the Voerman twins, so I enjoyed seeing another person's take on a backstory for Therese.

Offline undedavenger

• Fledgling
Re: Therese and Jeanette Voerman Backstory Animation
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:51:30 AM »
Would be cool to add this as a bink animation that plays in-game when they have their little confrontation and the origin is explained!