collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Clan Quest Mod  (Read 148677 times)

Offline Wilmot Jaeger || KD

• Rat Sucker
  • Fledgling
Re: Clan Quest Mod
« Reply #600 on: January 19, 2023, 11:32:43 pm »
I believe he has gone a bit into politics and managing his house.

What? In real life?? My man! Maybe he could yoink VTMB from Activision/Blizzard eventually.  :chinscratch:

I believe Norrwin did most of the patching in the Caitiff mod himself and I don't know on which UP version it was based. The Prelude mod is a completely new story, so most changes of the patch don't matter at all! You need to try it out, the demo of part 2 has just been released.

Ahh I see - I'll have to give them a shot! I always peek in on those pages from time to time, It's amazing what you can do with ancient tech! Not quite sure if I should do another game with just your newest plus patch installed - I'm not sure how much has changed since 2017.

Although I beta-tested the East LA hub at the time, I don't know anything specific. Better contact him yourself, maybe he will come back ;)!

Of course! I've seen him around. Hey Burg, if you stop by - I just need a console command to skip by this part of the quest so I can finish this great piece.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal