collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Undisciplined Caitiff Mod Released  (Read 13274 times)

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
Re: The Undisciplined Caitiff Mod Released
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2022, 01:07:21 am »
Congrats on the release of a new version!

I ran into a serious problem after installation. In the game itself, all the music has disappeared, Lacroix is mute in the cutscene and the characters in the game do not speak or open their mouths. This is very strange, because I did the installation as with the standard patch. But the standard patch works well for me, and in this mod there are suddenly problems with the sound of characters and music.
Darn! What is your OS and is VTMB installed into restricted folders or folders you created? Is it installed into same install as SMP ran in or into some other place? What UP install is it being used with? I'm going to assume you got the files from Nexus?

If you are launching it from a shortcut the first thing is to verify the shortcut has the correct location and all the correct spellings. If the spellings or location is not correct and you used my install CMD file to create it, then there must be something unusual in your install path naming. The problem with that is the SMP uses the exact same script with only SMB changed to Undisciplined_Caitiff.

I am assuming nothing has changed recently in the UP binary files to launch a mod, by recently I mean 11.0 or later as I tested with 11.0 and didn't see any info in logs about changes to the binary files or locations. If you are using the loader instead of a shortcut, I would try using a shortcut, one created by the CMD file, or by yourself manually if it looks like the CMD files isn't getting the locations right.

If you are not running in in the same install the SMP worked in and instead are trying to run it in some newer install than the SMP worked in, then I would say try running it out of some older UP install if you have one handy. If you can install it alongside the SMP that would be ideal, assuming that isn't where it is already.

All in all, it is quite confusing. I've had a few reports where players install it and none of the Python scripts are initialized/run. The same thing happened to me once but only when I was using the loader program instead of the shortcut. Which could be totally random. However, once that happened, I had to delete the mod and reinstall to get it running. The second time it did initialize Python and launch successfully.

Even so that shouldn't have anything to do with the sound as I can't think of what my mod would do to affect that. If you have and progress or suggestions on how to recreate your issue I would appreciate if you could pass those along to me.

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2022, 12:47:29 pm »
I have windows 10.

I first installed the standard patch, and after the updated mod 1.4 and everything worked through the launcher, the sound appeared. :rock:
But I didn't even have to run the Undisciplined Caitiff Install. Hope this doesn't cause any errors. But I think the sound error was due to him.

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2022, 09:31:10 pm »
I have windows 10.

I first installed the standard patch, and after the updated mod 1.4 and everything worked through the launcher, the sound appeared. :rock:
But I didn't even have to run the Undisciplined Caitiff Install. Hope this doesn't cause any errors. But I think the sound error was due to him.

That narrows things down.
  • Verify that the archive files do not have any errors.
  • Delete the Undisciplined_Caitiff folder and re-extract it.
  • Launch the task manager and kill any stranded or zombie Bloodlines executable you find in the process list.
  • Create a shortcut to launch the mod and use that to launch the mod.
I was using the loader/launcher program in the SMP development until I had a similar failure. I never did discover the root cause of the corruption in my failure. I eventually had to delete everything and reinstall to get it running again.

That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the loader/launcher program. It might be total coincidence. It might be something peculiar in my mod. The fact that I've never had similar issues using the shortcut could also be coincidence. Regardless, I'm expecting players to use a shortcut to launch the mod.

The easiest way to create a shortcut is to make a copy of the UP desktop shortcut and then edit the Target: field changing: -game Unofficial_Patch to: -game Undisciplined_Caitiff

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2022, 09:47:55 pm »
So far, everything is going well, everything is starting up and I am slowly going through your mod. 
At first, Caitiff was hard to play in places, but after receiving the blood buff, it became much easier. All in all a very interesting experience.  :cool:

Now about bugs and so on.

Did you take it from some mod or did you decide to make the movements of Damsel and Skelter around the bar yourself? Firstly, the way Damsel talks on the phone in the bar looks strange, there is very loud music there. With Skelter, there are two problems. Does he drink beer with blood or plain beer?  :rofl:
Secondly, when he moves away from the place where he originally stood, if we go to the bartender, then Skelter will block our passage and it will be possible to exit only with the help of a noclip.

Isaac doesn't give us the promised reward after the fight with Andrey.

If you equip the Hammer, then after the character removes it, you can not open doors and interact with people until we choose another weapon.

Trip is standing too far from the window.

The character is oddly holding a Jamie Sue. In 1st person mode, the hands are not visible at all. You can equip weapons only through hotkeys. I understand that you did this so that this weapon could be exchanged for a sniper rifle from Mercurio, but the fact that the weapon cannot normally be used is contrary to logic. Otherwise, why would Romero give us a rifle then?

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2022, 02:46:52 am »
So far, everything is going well, everything is starting up and I am slowly going through your mod. 
At first, Caitiff was hard to play in places, but after receiving the blood buff, it became much easier. All in all a very interesting experience.  :cool:
That sounds good, the entire reason for the mod is to challenge players to pause and consider situations in a new way.
Now about bugs and so on.

Did you take it from some mod or did you decide to make the movements of Damsel and Skelter around the bar yourself? Firstly, the way Damsel talks on the phone in the bar looks strange, there is very loud music there. With Skelter, there are two problems. Does he drink beer with blood or plain beer?  :rofl:
Secondly, when he moves away from the place where he originally stood, if we go to the bartender, then Skelter will block our passage and it will be possible to exit only with the help of a noclip.
Everything in my mods is my creation except some binary files which are documented and credited in the CREDITS file for the mod. The Last Roound was my second attempt at using Hammer to create a map. Some of it I still really like and some of it is bad.

Skelter seems like a beer drinking guy and I didn't want him just standing around mute. Everything else I tried looked worse so drinking it was.

Yes it probably is loud, I'll look at that.

If the player goes behind the bar, it is their responsibility to not get stuck. If they do get stuck, it is not a mod issue. If it was unavoidable that the player would get stuck, that would be a mod issue, but it is easily avoided.

Hopefully it is understood that this is a conscious design choice on my part to keep the mod consistent with what I think is the original game design. This is explained in the mod README, which I intended as a kind of design document for how and why of the mod.
Hum I'll have to look at this, last time I checked this was working, which was yesterday.

When he says come by in a little while he picks a random delay, sometimes it is short and sometimes long.

If you equip the Hammer, then after the character removes it, you can not open doors and interact with people until we choose another weapon.
This sounds like a Source engine issue if you mean the sledgehammer. I doubt there is anything I could do about it. There are all kinds and variations of this where player can't equip new weapon, player can't switch perspective, player can't holster weapon, weapon won't do damage until it is unequipped then reequipped, etc, etc.
Trip is standing too far from the window.
Move closer. Again, if the player couldn't talk to Trip that would be a mod issue. Getting the dialog icon and not being able to initiate dialog is another Source engine bug... I think. AFAIK it has been this way in every playthrough of mine regardless of patch or mod.
The character is oddly holding a Jamie Sue. In 1st person mode, the hands are not visible at all. You can equip weapons only through hotkeys. I understand that you did this so that this weapon could be exchanged for a sniper rifle from Mercurio, but the fact that the weapon cannot normally be used is contrary to logic. Otherwise, why would Romero give us a rifle then?
Don't equip a weapon that is shown as "Can't Equip". If you want to force the game to equip a weapon that is listed as not being equip-able, that is cool and all but not a mod issue. I'm not interested in blocking exploits or such things, I support and encourage exploring the boundaries, but ultimately it is the players responsibility for the outcome.

I would agree to give the player a rifle, but it isn't possible. There are no item file slots for it, which is why it is listed as "Can't Equip", it isn't a rifle at all. If it were possible to add items to the game, my mod would be dozens and dozens of new firearms, nothing else :evil:

The issue of if it is logical is complex because it goes back to keeping with the established patterns in the game. If the player isn't using it as a quest item it is a gift that can be sold, with the same utility and logic as the photo VV gives the player.

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2022, 04:17:28 pm »
This time, Skelter didn't block my passage, it must have been an accidental mistake, but the way he drinks beer still makes me laugh out loud.  :grin:

Is Isaac supposed to give the Pearl? I waited for a while and the dialogue about the award was turned on, but I did not receive the award itself.

The standard patch also has this sledgehammer bug, but it's not in the unofficial patch.

You can interact with Trip, he just stands very far away, looks strange.

Okay, let's say that Jaime Sue can't be used, why would the trader sell him then? This spoils the logic even more, it would be better if we could only get it from Romero. In addition, I was never able to get a sniper rifle from Mercurio, I gave him Jamie Sue and for the rest of the game I did not receive a message from him that the new rifle was ready. That is, the quest remained hanging for me until the end of the game.  :undecided:

The occult katana looks exactly like the regular katana, although the icon shows that katana should look different.

That's all for the bugs of the mod, now about the game itself.
Well done for making your shortcuts, but I found the Sewer Shortcut too easy to detect. In addition, if we go to Gary through the Mausoleum, then he appears in front of us, which makes his phrase meaningless that he is behind us.
Further about the Temple Shortcut. It's not in Ming Xiao's nature to give us the key just like that, she's a pretender and despises ordinary vampires. Besides, I don't think she would refuse to take Los Angeles when the city has no Prince and when the Anarchs are weakened, which is why the Driver asked us to kill her.

From positive points. I really liked the short katana. Liked the new routes on the ship. And of course, how you fixed the water in the sewer next to Brother Kanker and fixed Heather's hospital bed and the cutscene with her.  :azn:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 04:49:19 pm by Romka Poet »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2022, 05:38:54 pm »
And of course, how you fixed the water in the sewer next to Brother Kanker and fixed Heather's hospital bed and the cutscene with her.  :azn:
I already know about Heather from the standard patch, but how did you manage to fix the water near Brother Kanker, Norrwin? I guess you mean the broken reflections that often appear there, Romka Poet. I checked out all the water materials and it didn't fix anything on my system...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 06:08:53 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Romka Poet

• Antediluvian
  • Just an ordinary guy
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2022, 06:40:17 pm »
It works for me, but only in the place where Brother Kanker is located. In another part of the sewers, all the same problems as you.

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2022, 07:34:40 pm »
This time, Skelter didn't block my passage, it must have been an accidental mistake, but the way he drinks beer still makes me laugh out loud.  :grin:
Yea Skelter can glitch out become frozen in one place, I'm not sure what is the cause or how to fix it. But luckily in all my testing I've only seen it happen twice, so I don't think it happens too often. Every time he throws his head back and points the can to the sky I laugh, but most of the time he seems to just stand around with it in his hand. Or it seems that way to me, so I'm okay with it.
Is Isaac supposed to give the Pearl? I waited for a while and the dialogue about the award was turned on, but I did not receive the award itself.
He is supposed to give Fae Charm, I did test this with both Caitiff and clanless characters and everything worked. When I say delay, I mean playing the game. If your character isn't playing the game and doing quest no time passes as far as getting the reward.

Or you have found I bug that I don't know how to reproduce. Before I did the testing, I checked all the dialog files and code but didn't see any issues.
The standard patch also has this sledgehammer bug, but it's not in the unofficial patch.
Interesting! In all the times I've played the original game and my mods, I've never had that bug. But I'm very meticulous about only having weapons out during combat and holstering when it ends.
You can interact with Trip, he just stands very far away, looks strange.
I did notice he does stand far away, but he always looks scared to me, so I didn't think it strange.
Okay, let's say that Jaime Sue can't be used, why would the trader sell him then? This spoils the logic even more, it would be better if we could only get it from Romero. In addition, I was never able to get a sniper rifle from Mercurio, I gave him Jamie Sue and for the rest of the game I did not receive a message from him that the new rifle was ready. That is, the quest remained hanging for me until the end of the game.  :undecided:
It is an RPG and the backbone of RPGs, and especially this game, is multiple solutions. If the player isn't interested in doing Romero's zombie quest, they still have multiple ways of completing Mercurio's quest.

If the player skips Romero's zombie quest but instead buys the rifle and takes it to Mercurio, nothing will seem strange in that case. Getting the rifle from Romero then seeing it for sale does seem strange. But again, it is a limitation of the game engine, and I don't know how to change or work around it. Having multiple solutions far out trumps some strangeness I can't do anything about.

Also, I quite like it appearing for sale after you have given it to Mercurio. I previously said I hope the mod inspires players to pause and think. To me this is one of those perfect opportunities to pause and think.
The occult katana looks exactly like the regular katana, although the icon shows that katana should look different.
Interesting again! I think this is easy to change.
That's all for the bugs of the mod, now about the game itself.
Well done for making your shortcuts, but I found the Sewer Shortcut too easy to detect. In addition, if we go to Gary through the Mausoleum, then he appears in front of us, which makes his phrase meaningless that he is behind us.
It's tough to say about the shortcut being too easy to detect. It doesn't serve the same purpose as it does in other patches/mods. You are going to be coming back for Gary's quest anyway, so it doesn't really matter if the player skips or not. And for players who won't go back to the sewers even for Gary's quest, making it easy to find is a good thing.

I did consider doing something about the line - behind you boss. But ultimately didn't because if a player enters through the door and then tries to look where the sound is apparently coming from, they turn away from Gary. It would be my normal reaction, and I would think most peoples, to look in the direction of the sound. In fact, it's a studied and proven reaction. So, it comes down to is the player not doing that because they already know not to?

I still may do something about it though, I don't have any good ideas exactly what at the moment.
Further about the Temple Shortcut. It's not in Ming Xiao's nature to give us the key just like that, she's a pretender and despises ordinary vampires. Besides, I don't think she would refuse to take Los Angeles when the city has no Prince and when the Anarchs are weakened, which is why the Driver asked us to kill her.
I don't think I agree with that. To get the key, the player needs to be an ally with Ming so at some point they need to respond positively to her. So that is either a genuine resonance for Ming to select those lines or something else. Regardless, it goes back to this is an RPG and the goal is to expand options and not to narrow them.

The player has to form their own head cannon: Ming is in love with me and wants to have my children which sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight, Ming appreciates my acute business sense and wants to open a sushi bar called "The Slimy Skank", Ming is just playing me and will dispose of me at the first opportunity, Ming's spies found out the secret of what is in the box and she is playing me for a fool, etc. The point being even if Ming offers the player the key, their options aren't diminished in any way. They can still decide to confront Ming, or simply leave, or ... whatever the other options are. Which I won't say but there are a few others.
From positive points. I really liked the short katana. Liked the new routes on the ship. And of course, how you fixed the water in the sewer next to Brother Kanker and fixed Heather's hospital bed and the cutscene with her.  :azn:
I'm glad to hear the water fix in the plague sewers worked for you. I'm hoping it will work for others. According to the documentation is is supposed to work for Nvidia hardware. But I tested it with all my hardware and it worked with them all, even with an integrated Intel GPU.

I also noticed there are other places that probably really need it like some sewer parts downtown and in Chinatown. But I'm not planning anything, at least not soon.

EDIT: I forgot to address the issue of not getting the M40 from Mercurio. After Mercurio has the rifle to convert, the email should be sent when the player closes the game, relaunches it, and plays for a while. If you finished the game in one sitting after giving him the conversion rifle, that is probably why you did not get the email. I will have to do something about that, which makes me very sad because that code section is really sweet  :cool: :evil:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 08:56:25 pm by Norrwin »

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2022, 07:44:29 pm »
Also I have another question. I know you fixed the ponytail of Flynn to not look so stiff! Do you think you can fix the ponytail of the female hunter to not clip into her backpack all the time?
I did look at vampire_hunter_chick.mdl and it looks like there are a lot of options to fix/workaround this. And probably not as difficult as I estimated at first guess.

But for now, I want to get this mod stable then take a break from VTMB, I'm completely burned out!
And of course, how you fixed the water in the sewer next to Brother Kanker and fixed Heather's hospital bed and the cutscene with her.  :azn:
I already know about Heather from the standard patch, but how did you manage to fix the water near Brother Kanker, Norrwin? I guess you mean the broken reflections that often appear there, Romka Poet. I checked out all the water materials and it didn't fix anything on my system...
If you look in the autoexec file you can see the mat_prop I use. There is a problem with my implementation in that it doesn't survive a save file reload. I haven't looked at what can be done for that yet. For now, if it helps some players some of the time that is still progress.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2022, 11:23:02 pm »
But for now, I want to get this mod stable then take a break from VTMB, I'm completely burned out!
That's a shame, I hope EndtheWars can fix it then...

If you look in the autoexec file you can see the mat_prop I use.
Ah, I wasn't aware that mat_clipz affects the reflections of water! I don't know how you switch it, but I plan to use the audio triggers. I will see tomorrow how this works out.
P.S.: It seems to work fine...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 09:31:23 am by Wesp5 »

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2022, 07:17:58 pm »
... there is very loud music there. [The Last Round]
I checked this but haven't done anything about it yet as I would like to know what the value of bgmvolume is if you enter it in the console. By default, the value is 1 (100% volume). If the player uses the mod config file, the value is 0.25 (25% volume). With the 0.25 value I think the background music volume sounds okay, which is why I changed it from 100% to 25%. If your bgmvolume is already 0.25 and you still think it is too loud, then I can lower the volume just in The Last Round.

The difficulty is everyone is going to have a very subjective experience based on their hardware. The ideal would be to have it sound okay for the majority of people but so far there are only two samples, you and me. For reference, the overall background music volume is supposed to be 25% and The Last Round specific music volume is also 25%.
I'm not sure if this is still an open issue or not. I don't think it is. If you load the save where you are waiting, then go into five building in Hollywood and talk to an NPC there, assuming there is one, that should be enough to trigger Isaac into giving you the item. If he still doesn't, then it is a new bug and I'll have to figure out how to reproduce it.
This one is fixed, and it is pretty funny. I absolutely could not reproduce this bug no matter what I tried. I was ready to give up and ask for better directions on how to reproduce it.

It all hinges on the statement "can not ... interact with people until we choose another weapon." I holster the sledgehammer then go talk to NPCs and/or try to open doors with zero issues. The reason being selecting another weapon has nothing to do with the bug. Going into third person without doing anything else clears the bug. But since I wasn't equipping another weapon, I assumed it was okay to do that. The bug is holstering the sledgehammer then staying in first person. Even then I had problems, even with the bug active I could always talk to NPCs.

The only way I could get it to fail is holster the sledgehammer, stay in first person, and try to open a door. If you couldn't talk to NPCs, I don't know why I could. I suppose it doesn't matter now though since I figured out what was happening and fixed it.
I was never able to get a sniper rifle from Mercurio, I gave him Jamie Sue and for the rest of the game I did not receive a message from him that the new rifle was ready. That is, the quest remained hanging for me until the end of the game.  :undecided:
I changed/fixed this. But if you did shut down and re-load during your playthrough while waiting for the email, it is a different bug i'm not aware of.
I changed it to match the icon but didn't like that so changed it to something I liked better. So it still doesn't match the icon, but it is different than the katana and close enough to matching the icon... IMO of course :wink:
if we go to Gary through the Mausoleum, then he appears in front of us, which makes his phrase meaningless that he is behind us.
I did have some ideas for this but so far none I've fallen it love with, so it is still an open issue.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2022, 08:55:03 am »
Hi Norrwin, you claim on Reddit, that your mod fixes the following issues: "I fixed the bug in FU building that sometimes stopped the blades from moving back and forth when loading from a save. Fixed some holes at the Society of Leopold where the player could fall through the terrain. Fixed a bug in the Temple pedestal statue puzzle that prevented the player from progressing and corrupted the save file so it could no longer be used."

Of course I would be interested to add these fixes to the UP, but when comparing the FU Syndicate Python code the script is exactly the same in both UP and your mod except for a comment. Did you give this to me and I didn't mark it like I usually do or was this parrallel development? Do you remember where the holes are at the SoL, because I don't know if I already fixed them or not? And what about the statue puzzle problem? I never heard that before, especially corrupting saves. Is this why you unhide the not-top brushes too?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 08:59:06 am by Wesp5 »

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2022, 07:21:39 pm »
Hi Norrwin, you claim on Reddit, that your mod fixes the following issues: "I fixed the bug in FU building that sometimes stopped the blades from moving back and forth when loading from a save. Fixed some holes at the Society of Leopold where the player could fall through the terrain. Fixed a bug in the Temple pedestal statue puzzle that prevented the player from progressing and corrupted the save file so it could no longer be used."

Of course I would be interested to add these fixes to the UP, but when comparing the FU Syndicate Python code the script is exactly the same in both UP and your mod except for a comment. Did you give this to me and I didn't mark it like I usually do or was this parrallel development? Do you remember where the holes are at the SoL, because I don't know if I already fixed them or not? And what about the statue puzzle problem? I never heard that before, especially corrupting saves. Is this why you unhide the not-top brushes too?
When I first released this mod the FU fix was one of the first ones you used. All of the fixes I listed you have already ported into the UP.

None of my software fixes, meaning the method to fix the bug, have been credited as far as I can tell. The one exception being the fix for the skill book exploit.
Congratulations to the release of your mod! It's always good to see new things, and while I probably don't have the time to play it, I already checked the changelog for possible fixes that could be applied to the UP. With your permission I will include them in the next version, crediting you when I copy your files directly and not, when you just send me on the right trail :)!P.S.: I already fixed the bug where Ash talks too soon in the sewers and the Fu Syndicate blades stop when loading a save. I also took a look at your Romero blood-doll solution and your Prophet workaround, but I don't know yet if I should include them. Do you know the reason for the latter bug? But I would really like to use the mesh corrections that avoid getting stuck in warrens 5. Can you please point me to how you fixed this?
When I released the SMP mod, and you were copying over stuff I watched the changelog to see if it would be the same situation and it was as far as I could tell. So I checked two Python files, and my fixes were copied into the UP.

All the issues I listed had been in the game since 2004 and hadn't been fixed. In almost all cases finding the source and working out a fix or workaround represents a substantial effort on my part. I would have expected you to credit people for their contribution as opposed to did "I copy your files directly". But if that is your stance and you don't credit people for discovering and sharing the method to fix or work around issues in the game, that is that. If it is true, it is greatly disappointing and not what I would have expected from you.

Do you plan to give me credit for discovering and sharing the method to workaround some of the water reflection issues in the sewers?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2022, 09:06:48 pm »
All of the fixes I listed you have already ported into the UP.
Good, but you made it sound on Reddit as if this was not the case. And honestly over all these years there are many things that I don't even remember!

None of my software fixes, meaning the method to fix the bug, have been credited as far as I can tell.
I thank you 12 times in the changelog and my policy on this is that I only do that if somebody actually contributed content and not just reported an issue :). Normally I also mention everything anybody else added to the Python scripts themselves, in which I found your name only once! Therefore I wondered if I accidentally left it out in the FU fix, which I have now corrected. Of course you will be credited for the reflection fix in the script and readme although I edited the map myself and it looks a little bit different to yours. The readme line looks like below because I don't want to blow it up with more details. Is it okay?

Improved reflections in Kanker's lair big hall, thanks to Norrwin.

If there are other script credits that I overlooked please make me aware of them. I doubt anybody looks there, but I want to know myself who did what ;)!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 09:27:05 pm by Wesp5 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal