collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Some questions related to modding  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Wallit

• Fledgling
Re: Some questions related to modding
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2022, 08:34:55 pm »
I will figure out, but I definitly agree that it is missing quests, I created the bed due to this. I could also play with time travel between maps, but for now I don't prefer to, one hour is fine.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2022, 07:04:49 am »
A small suggestion for your next release: on Moddb, upload your mod on the Mods page instead of the Files section, it will be easier for people to find your mod  :wink:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Wallit

• Fledgling
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2022, 03:24:31 pm »
A small suggestion for your next release: on Moddb, upload your mod on the Mods page instead of the Files section, it will be easier for people to find your mod  :wink:
Thanks a lot I will do it this way, well I always used files for the upload, I will give it a try.
I have found for the light, so it is less dark and more bright , I have also implemented the different changes and corection, I will add more quest for the next release, I don't know when it will happen.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2022, 03:43:54 pm »
Take the time you need ;)
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal