collapse

Author Topic: Pen and Paper Mod  (Read 73712 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline [archive] Acidking78

• Fledgling
Pen and Paper Mod
« Reply #360 on: August 24, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »
                In Reply To #360

Thanks man, your a gem. Been wanting to try this for awhile.                        

Offline witchthief

• Neonate
Re: Pen and Paper Mod
« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2010, 07:00:37 AM »
Hi there - just downloaded the mod for me reinstall of the game (can't believe it's been years since I last played) and wanted to play as Tzimisce - but was a little disappointed with the clarity and quality of the face texture when compared to the other clans. I read up on how to texture edit, but I can't seem to find where the texture file for the face of this particular clan model is. Could you please help me out here?

Online Acleacius

• Antediluvian
« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »
Welcome witchthief!   :drink:

I hope if you do updated it you will share it.

I am not sure which pak file it's in but you need Turfster's tool to easily scan the pak files to find the file you want, then decompress it.

Good luck!
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline witchthief

• Neonate
« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2010, 11:00:41 PM »
Fabulous, thanks for the advice - I finally got it happening, and retextured to my personal satisfaction. *grin*

Online Acleacius

• Antediluvian
« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »
Oh man, that Rocks, good work!   :drink:
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline PGM1961

• Apprentice Imagineer
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #365 on: December 20, 2010, 03:50:58 AM »
Oh man, that Rocks, good work!   :drink:

Like I Dream of Jeanie's naughty cousin.   :smile:
An honorable man will still do the right thing, even when he knows there is no chance that he will be caught and punished for doing wrong... and even if it costs him dearly.

Offline roundabout

• Fledgling
« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2011, 08:41:49 PM »
I have some questions:

I want to have a more challenging playthrough, but with this mod I noticed that police were doing very low melee damage to me in the first area.

I assumed that this was a bug, and then I realized that they probably shouldn't do high melee damage--after all, they're hitting me with a blunt, non-lethal weapon. Unfortunately, this has the effect of making the game quite a lot easier.

So basically, I want to ask: do "more lethal melee weapons" deal higher damage as you'd expect?

and, does the low damage of some weapons make the game too easy?

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #367 on: May 02, 2014, 11:32:40 PM »
Uh, I want to give this mod a try after getting done with Camarilla Edition, but I need a little information. I see a lot of random characters and can only read the clans section in Offkorns post. What is the "P&P"? Is it compatible with Wesp5's UP? Any added quests?

It seems challenging, and I want to give it a try ^^

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #368 on: May 03, 2014, 09:08:03 AM »
It's a full mod, not just an addon like the skin packs or arsenal. So it's not compatible with anything else. And it's very old, so it is based on an ancient version of Wesps patch.
There is no new content, and while you can play more clans there are no new disciplines. AFAIK up to now, no modder has found a way to include more disciplines. So instead of using Obtenebration, Lasombra get Dominate, Obfuscate, and Potence...
I think, Offkorn made some small rules changes, but nothing earth-shaking.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Whispers

• Ancillus
« Reply #369 on: June 18, 2015, 11:45:36 AM »
The download link in the first post and on the files page (here on planet vampire) are dead. Does anyone have this mod saved on their computer and is s/he willing to share it?

Thanks!

Offline Michael

• Methuselah
« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2015, 04:36:39 PM »
The download link in the first post and on the files page (here on planet vampire) are dead.

You can still find it on Nexus.

Offline Whispers

• Ancillus
« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2015, 06:31:32 PM »
Downloaded it, thanks!

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
« Reply #372 on: May 12, 2016, 07:37:15 PM »
The Pen and Paper is intriguing as it appears to get over the Clan limit but the extra Clans dont have there proper disciplines or there own models. Not a criticism just an observation

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #373 on: May 12, 2016, 08:17:04 PM »
Downloaded it, thanks!

Could you please upload the mod and the PnP combat mod here in the Bloodlines files mod section?

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #374 on: May 24, 2016, 05:20:18 PM »
I think, Offkorn made some small rules changes, but nothing earth-shaking.

The only rule changed (in comparison with other MODs) was the Stamina applied for soaking Lethal damage (as RPG's). Obviously, i speak only of the character and Kindred NPCs.

However... yeah, it was a great effort.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 05:24:26 PM by Runza77 »