collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Microsoft has been blocking mail from PlanetVampire.com, possibly for the past month. If you have a Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com email address (or have been trying to message a member with such an email address) your messages might not have got through. You may also have been unable to receive password reset/activation emails. We are aware of this problem and are trying to resolve this issue with Microsoft. If you are having problems getting access to your account, please email Sam with the address networking [at] samspin [dot] net . Update: We have managed to get ourselves removed from Symantec's blocklist, which Microsoft appears to use. You may wish to try again if you have been having problems.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New mod release this month  (Read 669 times)

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
New mod release this month
« on: January 03, 2018, 09:21:19 AM »
Hello guys!

I'm planning to release my mod in a few days... I will finish work this week and next I will do a full run for test. (Release target is 16/01/2017), I would like to include a short cinematic sequence when CDC quest finish, something short like when serial killer jumps through a window in the luckee star. It will be the same, a PNJ jumping over a wall.
If someone want to help me and do this for me, I will be very pleased.

This is the content that will be include:

* Modified hollywood hub. With a new secondary street, and several new locations and questgivers.

* CDC Quest: An adapted new map with a quest. (CDC facility)

* Cars Quest: A new map. (Abandoned gas station)

* Chinese Game: Rewamp from a quest done for Aloysius. (gambling saloon rewamped)

* Madam Liotta's quest: A very long quest, with severals new maps. (only half quest will be in this initial release, because it's very long, and I will be keep working on it nexts months).

P.D: This mod is made over CQM 3.1.2. that include UP 9.2 and a early version of Library quest.  Is not tested in UP 9.9 but perhaps will be easy to adapt.

P.D.2: As I said if someone have the knowledge to do the cinematic (scripted sequence), It will be very kind.

Offline Gurkhal

• Ancillus
Re: New mod release this month
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 11:09:39 AM »
Sounds very interesting. I'll keep an eye open for this mod in the coming days.

Offline Shadow12

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 05:08:03 PM »
That sounds amazing.  :rock:

Offline The Shadow Man

• Angel of Darkness
  • Methuselah
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 10:25:45 PM »
 :cometome:  Wicked

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 07:13:06 PM »
Hello guys! This is the last video of the mod (coming last week)... and probably this map won't be included because need more work already...

I hope you like the "underway concept"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIyHTlp7uCM

Offline Shadow12

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:21:24 AM »
It looks gorgeous! I hope to play this!

Offline Gurkhal

• Ancillus
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 07:01:44 AM »
Looks very cool, I'm looking forward to try this out. :)

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 02:20:11 PM »
This looks FANTASTIC! I promoted it on our fb and Twitter pages. I'm looking forward to trying this out!

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 08:02:46 PM »
Hello!

The beta has been release:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/argikts-mod-beta/downloads/argiktmodbeta

Install:
1) Fresh install of VBTM
2) C.Q.M 3.1 http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/downloads/clan-quest-mod-31
3) C.Q.M 3.1.2 patch http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/news/clan-quest-mod-312-patch-released
4) Unzip the content of argiktmodbeta in your vampire\CQM folder overwritting.
5) Play

Content:

* Modified hollywood hub. With a new secondary street, and several new locations and questgivers.

* CDC Quest: An adapted new map with a quest. (CDC facility)

* Cars Quest: A new map. (Abandoned gas station)

* Chinese Game: Rewamp from a quest done for Aloysius. (gambling saloon redone). After rescue Kiki and tell it to Wong Ho, return to Lotus Blossom, there's a girl that needs help.

* Madam Liotta's quest: A very long quest, with severals new maps. (only half quest will be in this initial release, because it's very long, and I will be keep working on it nexts months).

Promenade and Ascension map are beta versions, will be improved in next release.
Thanks Aloysius for python in chinese. Thanks Malkav, and Wesp5 for advices. Thanks Burgermeister for allow me work over this mod and inspiration. Thanks all antitribu mod staff for the models I use.

This is a beta I will keep working to finish it. I'm not a native speaker and the eleven new NPC haven't voices. I would like the community do it! :rock:

Thanks alls for playing. Enjoy!

Offline Shadow12

• Fledgling
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 01:11:08 AM »
OP delivers!
 :smile: :rock:
Thanks!

Offline Shadow12

• Fledgling
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 10:34:32 PM »
Hey, argikt. I love what you did with Hollywood. I hope the community supports your efforts to finish this with voice etc. 

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
Hey, argikt. I love what you did with Hollywood. I hope the community supports your efforts to finish this with voice etc.
Thank you very much!! I hope community enjoys...

Offline The Shadow Man

• Angel of Darkness
  • Methuselah
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 12:09:28 AM »
I'd be willing to give my voice for sure

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 05:33:35 PM »
I keep updating the mod... If you this quests are too easy, and enemies teddy, wait to enter inside of Iterate Studios, and face the men in black, (if you not are familiar with world of darkness mage, the technomages...) Here a little of a matrix like combat... I'm already adjusting the difficult, they're pretty hard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vobh4_Zjk4Y

* Game Files