collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Re: My mods repository  (Read 1313 times)

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
Re: My mods repository
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2018, 11:27:13 PM »
For the female daywalker....
(okay, I didn't liked these movies so much but since many loved this series it would be nice for them. And I don't know any vampiress more famous....)

I always though the Vampire Werewolf Hybrid concept was overrated. The Rise of the Lycans is rather interesting and the series has its moments regardless though. Selene is very well acted as well.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:47:22 PM by The Shadow Man »

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #61 on: Today at 06:49:50 AM »
Too much troubles, I'll add two:
- Coyotes (Animalism, Celerity, Protean) not the exactly disciplines, but Gangrels are known for their diversified nature so f**k it
- Daywalkers (Auspex, Celerity, Presence) temporary as its disciplines so f**k it
Wouldn't celerity, fortitude, potence be better for the daywalker? I can't remember Blade doing anything but hitting hard and fast and soaking the damage. :razz:

About Selene, her looks is the only thing I even remotely like about the Underworld movies.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Barabbah

• Methuselah
« Reply #62 on: Today at 07:50:28 AM »
In fact I wanted your opinions. But he needs his badass precence. How about fortitude, potence and presence? And yes: I hated too those movies. I saw the 1st and the second in total boredom. Then I actually fall asleep watching the 3rd  :rofl: (obviously in different nights). If you want to propose better vampiresses I'm listening. As long as it's none of these:

The sarcophagus is a lie!

Offline Barabbah

• Methuselah
« Reply #63 on: Today at 04:02:54 PM »
A little notice: tomorrow I have an operation. If all goes well I'll continue my projects soon. Good day to all of you.

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
« Reply #64 on: Today at 04:28:48 PM »
A little notice: tomorrow I have an operation. If all goes well I'll continue my projects soon. Good day to all of you.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Offline Barabbah

• Methuselah
« Reply #65 on: Today at 06:57:19 PM »
Just an heart transplant, nothing to worry about (just kidding, nothing this complicate)

Online deicide

• Ancillus
« Reply #66 on: Today at 07:11:03 PM »
Damn, it's quite a coincidence that you're mentioned a heart transplant. Hopefully myself won't need one, since heart failure seems to be reversible. Shame on me, it has nothing to do with drugs, complications from an infection. Still feel like a shit. This time no kidding.

Offline Barabbah

• Methuselah
« Reply #67 on: Today at 07:21:12 PM »
:( I'm sorry to hear that

Online deicide

• Ancillus
« Reply #68 on: Today at 07:41:45 PM »
No need, it's already seems to be far better than two days ago. Was going to reply something about your post about operation and then noticed that. Anyway, I'm horrible in expressing sympathy for the reason of lack of former, not just for you, for anyone else for this matter.
Guess I could understand you and wish you well, but no actual feeling, to put it short.

Offline Barabbah

• Methuselah
« Reply #69 on: Today at 07:48:32 PM »

Online deicide

• Ancillus
« Reply #70 on: Today at 09:16:43 PM »
Of badass female vampires from movies for the inspiration, there are barely any examples, not to say leads. The ones who are any good tend to be anything but this, purely social- or magic- oriented. Even these are either difficult to implement in terms of graphic design or already in the game.

As for your latest pic, I think this may be of interest, if you haven't seen that already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFD7YIk_9dw

* Game Files