collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Re: My mods repository  (Read 4143 times)

Offline TF Alex Burton

• Formally known as the Shadow Man
  • Antediluvian
    • Terror Firma by Alex Burton
Re: My mods repository
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2018, 11:27:13 PM »
For the female daywalker....
(okay, I didn't liked these movies so much but since many loved this series it would be nice for them. And I don't know any vampiress more famous....)

I always though the Vampire Werewolf Hybrid concept was overrated. The Rise of the Lycans is rather interesting and the series has its moments regardless though. Selene is very well acted as well.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 03:47:22 PM by The Shadow Man »

Online Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2018, 06:49:50 AM »
Too much troubles, I'll add two:
- Coyotes (Animalism, Celerity, Protean) not the exactly disciplines, but Gangrels are known for their diversified nature so f**k it
- Daywalkers (Auspex, Celerity, Presence) temporary as its disciplines so f**k it
Wouldn't celerity, fortitude, potence be better for the daywalker? I can't remember Blade doing anything but hitting hard and fast and soaking the damage. :razz:

About Selene, her looks is the only thing I even remotely like about the Underworld movies.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2018, 07:50:28 AM »
In fact I wanted your opinions. But he needs his badass precence. How about fortitude, potence and presence? And yes: I hated too those movies. I saw the 1st and the second in total boredom. Then I actually fall asleep watching the 3rd  :rofl: (obviously in different nights). If you want to propose better vampiresses I'm listening. As long as it's none of these:

The sarcophagus is a lie!

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2018, 04:02:54 PM »
A little notice: tomorrow I have an operation. If all goes well I'll continue my projects soon. Good day to all of you.

Offline TF Alex Burton

• Formally known as the Shadow Man
  • Antediluvian
    • Terror Firma by Alex Burton
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2018, 04:28:48 PM »
A little notice: tomorrow I have an operation. If all goes well I'll continue my projects soon. Good day to all of you.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2018, 06:57:19 PM »
Just an heart transplant, nothing to worry about (just kidding, nothing this complicate)

Offline deicide

• Methuselah
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2018, 07:11:03 PM »
Damn, it's quite a coincidence that you're mentioned a heart transplant. Hopefully myself won't need one, since heart failure seems to be reversible. Shame on me, it has nothing to do with drugs, complications from an infection. Still feel like a shit. This time no kidding.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2018, 07:21:12 PM »
:( I'm sorry to hear that

Offline deicide

• Methuselah
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2018, 07:41:45 PM »
No need, it's already seems to be far better than two days ago. Was going to reply something about your post about operation and then noticed that. Anyway, I'm horrible in expressing sympathy for the reason of lack of former, not just for you, for anyone else for this matter.
Guess I could understand you and wish you well, but no actual feeling, to put it short.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2018, 07:48:32 PM »

Offline deicide

• Methuselah
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2018, 09:16:43 PM »
Of badass female vampires from movies for the inspiration, there are barely any examples, not to say leads. The ones who are any good tend to be anything but this, purely social- or magic- oriented. Even these are either difficult to implement in terms of graphic design or already in the game.

As for your latest pic, I think this may be of interest, if you haven't seen that already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFD7YIk_9dw

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2018, 05:31:17 AM »
The operation was a success, I'll continue in the next day posting crappy mods for your pleasure :razz:

As for your latest pic, I think this may be of interest, if you haven't seen that already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFD7YIk_9dw
What picture you mean? Twilight?

Offline deicide

• Methuselah
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2018, 06:07:46 AM »
Indeed, the only character dressed in "trve" goth fashion, aka 80-ish post-punk looks exactly as if Edward didn't suck. I doubt it was a coincidence, the videoclip was released almost at the same time as the third part, so whoever came up with the idea was impliyng that the only word that missing there is goth.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 06:42:55 AM by deicide »

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2018, 06:45:53 AM »
Ah ok. I didn't get it since I never see those movies and was really careful to not see even trailers and shit

However my idea ws to use one iconic movie or comic female vampiress, like the male one, just for the awesomeness

Online argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2018, 06:49:23 AM »
I'm happy that operation has been a success.
I can see that your skills retexturing are improving... very good work!
I saw the annuncement of your secret work in  moddb... I'm intriged... :chinscratch:

* Game Files