collapse

* Notice

Important notice: On 28th December 2019 we moved to a new server. Please let us know if you run into any issues.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Clan Quest Mod  (Read 72536 times)

Offline Zeppeli

• Fledgling
Re: Clan Quest Mod
« Reply #525 on: May 05, 2019, 03:49:14 PM »
Clan quest mod has integrated a lite version. Only two avalable companions (Heather and Yukie), and the haven posing mode was removed, all for compability. But the basic concept works.
thanks

Offline Zeppeli

• Fledgling
« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2019, 04:20:44 PM »
Sabbath questline was amazing thanks for making this

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #527 on: May 21, 2019, 07:33:03 PM »
I have trouble with the I spy Barabus quest, I did hack the Fu Syndicate from my computer, but Gary doesn't call. Does anyone know, if that is a common bug? I have the newest version with the patch installed. I'm now doing it the old fashioned way  and Gary did call me on the phone near the Fu Syndicate.

Also - great job so far. I did the Gangrel clan quest (loved that I have to find a book for Beckett, nice one). I didn't join Andrei, despite really wanting too, but I love Gary and don't even want to try and kill him. So I will do the Sabbat questline as a spy (my little Gangrel wouldn't be a good Sabbat anyway, she can't seem to manage to get less than 8 humanity and is now at 10 again, she is just such a helpful and nice girl)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 07:52:16 PM by fylimar »
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Valamyr

• Kindred
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #528 on: May 22, 2019, 11:04:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/VtMBCQM/status/1130968448513609728

If all goes well 4.1 (with UP integration and bug fixes) should go up tonight or well, soon.

This is pretty exciting, and yup, new playthrough for me haha. Might be my last one though. But Ive said that before.

Offline Valamyr

• Kindred
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #529 on: May 23, 2019, 02:28:49 AM »
Its on moddb now, though it'll only unlock in 1:30 hours as of this post.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/downloads/clan-quest-mod-41-full-installer

I'm not too sure how the UP integration process went, from the notes it seems only some things were added and that fundamentally its largely still based on 9.2, but hey, it's still a good improvement. Plus the other bugfixes. Should be fun.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:30:49 AM by Valamyr »

Offline Valamyr

• Kindred
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #530 on: May 25, 2019, 09:31:09 PM »
Playing 4.1, Ive noticed two minor things I hadnt seen in prior playthroughs, not the end of the world but;

1. The messages that appear in the top left corner when you activate a discipline seems incorrect, didn't see this in 4.0. Basically, when I use a passive discipline the message shows up like my discipline is still first level. Activating Auspex, Fortitude or Potence, itll show "Wits +1" or "Overwhelming strength +1" etc, even though my discipline is higher than that. Purely a display bug I think as if you open the character sheet, the extra dots are all there in the proper amounts for Auspex.

2. I used to be able to cast Auspex while interacting with a computer. So if I realized my skill was too low by 1 point, a rightclick on Auspex would take me over the computing skill threshold and done. This doesnt seem to work anymore, I have to leave the computer alone, cast it and try again. This has minor gameplay considerations when speed is of the essence, for example in the museum you have to be real quick to hack the cameras without been seen, etc. Of course its still just a very minor thing.

I'm now at Grout's, seeing the new maze like area for the first time (might have missed it before). Kinda stuck too, this place is confusing! I like it, but since there seems to be little point to it Ill go back and finish normally.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:38:53 PM by Valamyr »

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #531 on: May 26, 2019, 07:00:47 AM »
Valamyr, the messages for discipline stat increases depend on how the discipline is defined in traiteffects. My guess is that burgermeister has changed traiteffects to match the newer UP.

For auspex in hacking, I wasn't even aware that it is possible to activate a discipline while hacking.  But then I don't have the discipline selection on the mousewheel and auspex (or protean) is never my ready discipline.

The maze is probably new in cqm, at least in its current form. It's is interesting, but you miss one of Grout's recorded messages. I usually go the normal way, and if the mood strikes me I head back and do it after listening to the last recording.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:34:31 AM by Wesp5 »
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #532 on: May 26, 2019, 09:35:18 AM »
Valamyr, the messages for discipline stat increases depend on how the discipline is defined in traiteffects.

What Malkav is saying here is, that if values are stacked one after another, you'll only get the last message.

Offline Valamyr

• Kindred
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #533 on: May 28, 2019, 06:41:46 AM »
New bug report, bit more real / tangible / obvious issue this time

With the addition of new areas prior to the Library quest after finding Gary, we are sent to the far-end of the Pier in Santa Monica for a note. There, we are ambushed by some NPC, sabbat looking with an axe. Thing is, as of that happening, the map is marked as Elysium and theres no way to fight back, only flee with the axe-murderer at our backs.

Figure its just a flag with the map, I noticed it was tagged as Elysium earlier when I came to deal with Julius too. Maybe something related to the Ventrue quest? IDK.

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #534 on: June 06, 2019, 10:01:09 PM »
Wanted to say, that I played the Sabbat quest line and even managed to talk Andrei down in the end. It was a great questline,  I sided with Victoria, maybe next time I'll go with Hazel.

“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Offline Craz

• Fledgling
« Reply #535 on: June 07, 2019, 01:14:41 AM »
Quick question; is diablerie only an option for those siding with the sabbat?

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #536 on: June 07, 2019, 05:07:04 AM »
As a temporary solution to the pier bug:

debug_area_type [0,1,2]
0 - combat zone
1 - masquerade zone
2 - elysium
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #537 on: June 09, 2019, 08:58:33 AM »
Quick question; is diablerie only an option for those siding with the sabbat?

Yes, you can only diablerize people, when you are siding with the Sabbat

― Doctor Who

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #538 on: July 13, 2019, 08:39:06 PM »
Question:
Did you ever consider using the Obtenebration NPCs created by Lenuska?
I was a little disappointed when I saw what appeared to be reskinned head runners being summoned by The Mack.

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #539 on: July 14, 2019, 08:57:21 AM »
I was disappointed to see a lasombra reduced as a lowlife pimp :P
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal