collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Clan Quest Mod  (Read 29338 times)

Offline SCO

• Ancillus
Re: Clan Quest Mod
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2017, 03:54:53 PM »
I believe you can screw up talking to Christopher, if you either piss him off by asking for the sarcophagus or get to the stage that you're telling him a story and tell him one that pisses him off. I dunno, i think these are the only 'terminal' states to get his story.

There is a branch where you can get it after agreeing to get Dirt on the others and having persuasion 9 and not having told a story - which i suppose you only need if you have low humanity or something?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 12:03:59 AM by SCO »

Offline Vorpal

• Fledgling
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2017, 08:23:08 AM »
Not sure if this has been asked, but version 4.0 is built on UP... which version? Think 4.0 will come out soon? :((( Been waiting for years for this, thought it would never happen, but now I saw the update and I started dancing xD And the latest patch for 3.0, does it incorporate a newer version of UP and all its fixes? ty!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:17:55 AM by Vorpal »

Offline argikt

• Neonate
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2017, 09:51:58 AM »
Burguer says that 4.0 will not be this year, but soon, assuming that UP10 is not ready now, and the 4.0 is almost done, I suppose is build over 9.7 and will be addapted to UP10 later...
Is sad that lenuska dissapear, she was helping a lot of with modelling...

Offline Vorpal

• Fledgling
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2017, 12:03:19 PM »
Burguer says that 4.0 will not be this year, but soon, assuming that UP10 is not ready now, and the 4.0 is almost done, I suppose is build over 9.7 and will be addapted to UP10 later...
Is sad that lenuska dissapear, she was helping a lot of with modelling...
ohh :(( that must have slowed down things quite a bit..

any idea if the recent patch to clan mod 3.0 is using higher version of UP?

Offline argikt

• Neonate
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2017, 12:26:49 PM »
You can download CQM 3.1.2 that is based in UP9.2...

Offline Vorpal

• Fledgling
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2017, 02:09:38 PM »
You can download CQM 3.1.2 that is based in UP9.2...
Ah, I see, thought it would be based on more recent version of UP :(

have to say, the creator of this mod is a damn professional, from the voice overs, to every last detail. I am honestly amazed, and I have dabbled into many modding scenes. I hope, really hope that he gets unstuck and that 4.0 becomes reality soon :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:13:16 PM by Vorpal »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2017, 07:25:17 PM »
Ah, I see, thought it would be based on more recent version of UP :(

It doesn't matter that much, because a lot of the UP plus material has been removed or changed in the CQM anyway. But burgermeisters wants to use the new maps we created in the meantime so sooner or latter he will update!

Offline Vorpal

• Fledgling
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2017, 07:40:12 PM »
Quote from: Wesp5
It doesn't matter that much, because a lot of the UP plus material has been removed or changed in the CQM anyway. But burgermeisters wants to use the new maps we created in the meantime so sooner or latter he will update!
ah, I see :( I consider your patch so mandatory, and now with the homosexual options.. I hope the latest iteration can be used by Mr. Burgermeister! You are amazing people.

Burgermeister, would you ever consider adding a 'hardcore' mode for Veteran players? What this would mean and how it would play.. well, I have no idea.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 07:12:50 AM by Vorpal »

* Game Files