collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Undisciplined Caitiff Mod Released  (Read 9712 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: The Undisciplined Caitiff Mod Released
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2022, 09:58:00 am »
Going back to the Tremere apartment screenshot in the into video.
Maybe we are talking about different videos here. Is this a trailer for your mod?

Even the opening cutscene I shortened 12 seconds, not because I wanted the player to notice this change but because I thought it was useless and would never be missed.
I didn't notice anything missing, what did you cut?

Offline Norrwin

• Ancillus
Re: The Undisciplined Caitiff Mod Released
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2022, 09:58:12 pm »
Going back to the Tremere apartment screenshot in the into video.
Maybe we are talking about different videos here. Is this a trailer for your mod?
What I called intro video screenshot is the trailer video at ~3:07, which I updated in the first post here.

Even the opening cutscene I shortened 12 seconds, not because I wanted the player to notice this change but because I thought it was useless and would never be missed.
I didn't notice anything missing, what did you cut?
I removed the scene where people are walking out.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal