collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bloodlines SDK  (Read 209582 times)

Offline Malkyjeff

• Methuselah
Re: Bloodlines SDK
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 09:34:22 am »
I don't mean to spoil anything (if I am), idk if burgermeister is putting on last touches of his next Clan Quest. When I last talked to him, he sounded like he had a lot of work to do. However I don't know his work speed so I could be wrong.

But every clan quest release he does he puts on a huge feature and advertises it. Pretty good marketing if you ask me.

Offline ninja81

• Fledgling
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2011, 08:30:51 am »
At this time, with sdk 0.79 and other tool like zvtool, lipedit and other, it's possible create a custom map with sdk and place material and other enetities with help of other tools for create new quest and adventure fully playable?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2011, 02:51:58 pm »
At this time, with sdk 0.79 and other tool like zvtool, lipedit and other, it's possible create a custom map with sdk and place material and other enetities with help of other tools for create new quest and adventure fully playable?

Yes, check out the video from burgermeister on the main page. There are still limitations, but I hope something good comes out of this anyway!

Offline ninja81

• Fledgling
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2011, 05:59:43 pm »
Yes i see the video, i wanted to know if tool like zvtool lip edit and modding the animations could bypass limitations of this sdk specific version (0.79).

Offline Malkyjeff

• Methuselah
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2011, 08:51:28 pm »
I hope SDK can help bypass limitations. We need more diciplines!

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2012, 11:22:35 am »
Just  bumping the thread to ask if anyone knows if any new progress was made (this was probably one of the biggest news for VTMB modding lately, so I was wondering how things were going).

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2012, 02:44:54 am »
Burgermeister recently mentioned that the SDK has been updated, but I can't find any info about this...

Offline burgermeister01

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2012, 02:04:09 am »
Maybe people already knew about this newer version of the SDK, and I was just using some shitty older version, but the one I recently updated to is mentioned here:

http://forum.bloodlinesresurgence.com/showthread.php?tid=2664&page=3

... and is version 0.78.

It's *a lot * better than the earlier version I was using, let me tell you.

Offline ColonelAlias

• Methuselah
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2012, 09:29:40 pm »

... and is version 0.78.

It's *a lot * better than the earlier version I was using, let me tell you.

http://forum.bloodlinesresurgence.com/showthread.php?tid=2664&pid=3404#pid3404

Offline burgermeister01

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2012, 12:17:06 am »
Uh, yea that one ... lol

Offline DDLullu

• Ancillus
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 05:23:54 am »
I play with this SDK and i find it very cool.  I then make some change to my files to make it more functional.

Upper image, the bailsbond map in the SDK editor with the green man reposition with Blender. Second , all models  decompress to type 0 with the computer turn with Blender. The last two images are made with the NPC , PC and some monsters hack a little to show them correctly.

The map compiler accept the new decompress models so all prop statics will be compile in the map.

I discover some interesting things with this SDK, i put some pictures  to show you.

I have a little video but i must wait to show you. It's my  first post here after all! :holy:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 11:44:24 pm by DDLullu »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2012, 08:43:33 am »
I have a little video but i must wait to show you. It's my  first post here after all! :holy:

Cool! Also welcome back :). Burgermeister is busy recreating the cut library level and we hope that after people see it, we may get real expansions with help of the SDKl!

BTW, I remember that you helped me out with several model issues of the patch. There are still some problems left, maybe you have ideas on how to fix the following:

1) Female and male Gangrel show different stances in the character sheet background and I don't like that, because it looks sexist ;). I know it is connected to the idle animation they use there, so is there a way to change them inside the model file?

2) EntenSchreck who already restored the Thaumaturgy cast animations for the latest UP wants to do the same for Animalism and the other disciplines. Only for Animalism we don't have a Nosferatu hand that does these animations and for the mental disciplines, the animations are not correctly referred inside the models or are looped when they shouldn't be. So can this be fixed?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:48:06 am by Wesp5 »

Offline Malkyjeff

• Methuselah
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2012, 04:48:11 pm »
Badass, sounds like 2 new people are interested in the project.

Offline MooCHa

• Nelapsi
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2012, 03:03:11 am »

1) Female and male Gangrel show different stances in the character sheet background and I don't like that, because it looks sexist ;). I know it is connected to the idle animation they use there, so is there a way to change them inside the model file?

It isn't anywhere near sexist. Why do you think its sexist?
Regards...

Offline Maxus Corvin

• Methuselah
  • As of yet, only half evil...
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2012, 04:32:10 am »
It isn't anywhere near sexist. Why do you think its sexist?

The male Gangrel gets a unique pose that the female doesn't? Also, compare the male and female Gangrel to the male and female Nosferatu. Where both of the Nosferatu have fairly similar idle stances, it is only the Gangrel male that has the unique one.

And I don't know if DDLullu's avatar really means anything, but it might indicate that this is already possible, if not already done.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal