collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bloodlines SDK  (Read 92070 times)

Offline Psycho-A

• Ancillus
  • Bloodlines SDK developer
Re: Bloodlines SDK
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2018, 09:59:06 PM »
Hi,
thanks for all the hard work with the SDK! I was wondering if it's possible to access the source of the SDK? I've tried downloading it from https://legacy.planetvampire.com/modules/files/view.php?id=764 but it gives me the SDK without any sources. The reason I'm asking is because I'd be interested in porting it to work on Linux as well as getting some understanding of the different file formats used by vtmb.
Thanks in advance!
Hi and thanks for attention! Link on the source code have been updated now with correct file. Sorry about that, this was just my misstep...

Offline lfxgroove

• Fledgling
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2018, 10:09:07 PM »
Hi,
thanks for all the hard work with the SDK! I was wondering if it's possible to access the source of the SDK? I've tried downloading it from https://legacy.planetvampire.com/modules/files/view.php?id=764 but it gives me the SDK without any sources. The reason I'm asking is because I'd be interested in porting it to work on Linux as well as getting some understanding of the different file formats used by vtmb.
Thanks in advance!
Hi and thanks for attention! Link on the source code have been updated now with correct file. Sorry about that, this was just my misstep...

Thanks, cheers!

Offline Psycho-A

• Ancillus
  • Bloodlines SDK developer
« Reply #332 on: September 18, 2018, 09:18:55 PM »
Update to v1.7.1
- Hammer [cr]: Fixed X & Y axis rotation of non-static models (they were also displayed incorrectly as result).
- Hammer/Assets: Fixed info_player_start origin (no more needs to lift) and angles of other editor-specific models.
- Hammer/FGD: In prop_hacking entity removed wrong model from choice list and fixed typo in num of columns.
- StudioMDL Compiler: Added auto-deleting old model files to prevent false positive on compiling.
- Studio Compiler: Improved fields descriptions of Model Decompiler to better reflect its purpose.
- Studio Compiler: Fixed default SDK paths assigning on auto-configuring.
- PackFile Explorer: Fixed default window layout and file list view mode.
- Added procedure to clear empty dumps of materialsrc/ or materials/maps/ inside mod on every SDK launching.
- Added new tool "grepWin" text processor to quickly perform various tasks on text scripts or maps data.
- Added new tool "Character Sheet Animation Injector" by DDLullu to add new animations to game's Character Sheet.
- Added new [Modeling] sections with important info in SDK Readme's Usage notes - please, read carefully!!
- Updated Source Code repository (for contributors).

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:22:50 PM by Psycho-A »

Online argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #333 on: September 20, 2018, 12:17:45 PM »
Downloading! :smile:

Offline Another Wizard

• Fledgling
« Reply #334 on: October 03, 2018, 06:40:43 PM »
The SDK is getting more and more complete

I'm wondering what's next on the roadmap for the SDK? Are we closer to being able to import new animated character models/weapons or is that still an impossibility?

Offline ZeqMacaw

• Fledgling
  • Author of Crowbar (Source-Engine Modding Tool)
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 14, 2019, 04:59:31 PM »
Psycho-A, have you considered adding Crowbar to the SDK? Last I checked, it decompiles more of the VtMB models (and more accurately) than any other model decompiler, even those in the SDK. I know some of the other Crowbar features are still better handled by SDK tools, but that might change as Crowbar is updated. Crowbar is open source.

I am the Crowbar author and am interested in changing Crowbar to decompile all Source-engine models, including VtMB models. I also want to add unpacking and packing of VtMB VPK files. Crowbar already can unpack all or selected files from other VPK files, and it includes searching within those VPK files, features I have seen requested here. Crowbar's "Set Up Games" and "Compile" tabs should allow easy setup for compiling VtMB models with the SDK's studiomdl.exe.

Crowbar main page: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CrowbarTool
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeqmacaw/
My Discord ID: ZeqMacaw#1516

* Game Files